<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Monday, September 24, 2007♥
That tingling warm kind of feeling... (: ♥ 12:34 PM


A new blog equals a brand new beginning for me.

Osop says that i change my blog everytime i change my boyfriend. U're just lucky it's not as frequent as . But that's girls for you i told him. Everytime we have some major change in our life, we try to show the world some way, some how, that we've moved on.



And all he replies, "But 10 years and a billion changes later, your hair still remains the same."



Whatever floats your boat, Osop. (:



Well, here i am again. With yet another blog. I missed the old one.



UPDATES:

Graduated, got a job, met new friends, got a new boyfriend.



Not much really. I just love my life a whole more better. (:

Although, i miss some of the old... what can i say?

I miss school. I miss the girls. I miss sheesha. I miss skipping school (I can't skip werk!). I miss eating (haha!). And yes, most of all, i do miss arwah remy but that's one thing that i rather forget. Period.



Meanwhile, i'm happy with what i've got. My forever dysfunctional family, a job, my lovely boyfriend and my crazy friends who make me smile everytime. (:


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox