|
Monday, October 22, 2007♥
don't call me beby ♥ 1:44 PM

Could the weekend be any more tiring than this? My weekend wasn't that bad actually. I'm just lazy. I feel like lying down and making friends with hippies. Don't work, protest on human/animal/gay rights and smoke weed. Honestly, I just wanna go back to skool, just so i can sleep late, skip skool and hang out every evening. LOL. I'm so screwed.
Werking means RESPONSIBILITY. And heck, i dun even noe if I spelt it right. BUT ENOUGH. I noe what i have to do. As reluctant as i am,... I ACCEPT MY FATE. :'(
I dunno how many of you like to bloghop. I do it while I'm at work, my fingers constantly ready to press Alt+tab when someone passes by. BRILLIANT TECHNIQUE!! I love it. Better than hurriedly scrambling for your mouse. Well, neway, I came across some very interesting blogs. But I found one to be particularly disturbing. Check this out. A 19-yr-old girl who talks abortion like it's rock-climbing or something. Don't get me wrong, it's ur own bizness whatever you wanna do in your life. Although I don't understand the need for her publicise her abortion like Zoe Tay uses her baby to endorse baby milk. It's u're SELLING abortion, beb. Like i said, it's ur own goddamn bisness what U wana do, just bear the responsibilities. It's just that... maybe it's better to keep it a private affair. Cause as far as I see, her tagboard, although filled with haters, is filled with girls asking questions about abortion, asking for blardy advice.
Here's a tip or two for those of you who are thinking of abortion.
Number 1. DON'T ask 19-year-old girls who are extremely deluded about "Mr-Let-Me-Hump-U-W/o-condoms-Coz-i-love-you-but-if-u-get-pregnant-just-get-an-abortion-after-all-u're-the-one-who-runs-the-risk-of-getting-hurt." Emotionally & physically.
Number 2. GO TO A DOCTOR. the 19 year old girl doesn't know shit about abortion. The clinics will keep your personal information confidantial UNLESS U're underage, by which SOME clinics may ask for permission from your guardian. If your guardian is a hippie, then you shouldn't have any problems. After all, they're always shouting and emphasizing "MAKE LOVE!! MAKE LOVE!!!".
Number 3. REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Are you sure that's what u really want? Cause once u decide to do it, its solely u who is responsible for it. Never say u had no choice. We always have choices. It just that sometimes we're the ones who close our options and choose the easy way out.
Number 4. DO get the guy responsible to pay for the mess that he made.
Number 5. PLEASE confide in somebody. In times like this, we need someone who we can count on, who will still care for you, despite all your mistakes. Your best fren.
Well, forget about pregnant 19 yr old girls. I'm dying to go on a shopping spree. I heard Topshop, Topman & Dorothy perkins are having up to 50% sale!!! AAAHHHHH!!!! I hate you rich people. LOL. Nah, I've got bills to pay, children to feed... oops, i mean cats and that Upapa i've been meaning to buy for my mum... Haiz. I'm so sorry, shopping sprees, we'll have to wait till the nxt 10 yrs I guess...
I want my mocha frappucino from Starbucks!!!! Haha. The best I can come up with D.I.Y. is instant milo mixed nescafe and a lil' extra sugar.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|