|
Wednesday, October 10, 2007♥
♥ 12:18 PM
I read somewhere that... "life is like a dick, when it gets hard, FUCK IT." LOL. I happen to like that phrase alot. Simply cause it's a fun angle to look from, rather than the usual "if life gives u lemons, make lemonade!" Haha. I noe. Like WTF.
I LOST MY POST-IT NOTES. I can't find it at my desk, in my underwear or even in my colleague's underwear (Oooppss.) U must be saying what's the big deal. U have no idea how messed my life can get without my lovely post-it. People who suffer from 10 sec interval of memory loss understand my pain. LOL. Ok, ok. So i'm blardy exagerrating, make that 15 secs. Whatever. When my colleagues come, they either comment on my excessive use of post-its or my cute panda that was given by my uncle. Meaning of excessive : Post-it notes all over my computer, cpu, documents and desk. I'm NOT obssessed OK! Just that i'm forgetful... so u can't blame me that i fret over my blardy missing post-its. Damn.
Neway, I found a blog that might interested SOME of you. It's not meant for everybody to view. The sensitive, soft-hearted or esp if ure a human rights activist, I think it's best if you left ur mundane lives as it is and skip this blog. And if those of u easy-going pervs who can take an insult or two, visit http://thatbloodycritic.blogspot.com/. He's one of the biggest bitches around and proud of it. For clementi ite students, I believe u will recognise "Miss Monique". She or... he was featured in one of the previous entries. Laughed like mad, then felt a bad about it afterwards. hehe. But, miss monique, if u really believe in what u do, u really should have defended urself better. Life's a dick isn't it?
I logged on to friendster. Deleted msgs, deleted "friends", accepted photos, did what i needed to do and logged out. Somehow friendster/myspace/facebook and whatever other social networks that socially deprived ppl have comed up with, is really boring me. I deleted my "myspace" & "facebook" coz it's just too time-consuming to be putting up pictures, replying msgs, returning comments & etc. Somehow i just rather have the classic old ways of keeping in contact with friends. Talking thru the phone, writing email, meeting up. I'll just stick to one. I know ppl with more than 3 social networks. WTH. How in the world do u have the TIME?!
Work starts in 10mins. GOTTA FIND MY DARLING POST-ITS!!!!!
*farts*
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|