Monday, October 29, 2007♥
monday blues ♥ 12:27 PM
Last i updated was last monday. Feels like last month though. So many things have happened.
I'm confused about my family.
I'm confused about u, osop.
I'm confused about going to school/work.
I'm confused as to why my "tekak" (Throat) cannot accept pokka tea like it used to.
I'm confused about arwah remy.
There are alot of things I'm confused about right now. I'll sort it out slowly. MEANWHILE, smile! Smile! Smile!
Saturday, i hung out with teddy and he attached a camera to his PSP and we took pics. :). Even tho', i rather use his hp cam but he was so excited, it was cute. We went to marina square's pizza hut. 5 stars for their service! Super friendly and helpful. Nice atmosphere. Then my rasta-crazy boyfie and I went to rastafari. I think he would have bought the whole shop if he could. LOL. Imagine that. And he was so, so in love with the rastafari paper bag that I just had to get jealous of it. LOL. Freaky!
Teddy wants to grow his hair long and dreadlock it! I'm like, "WHAT?!" He's grown obsessed with all this rasta things... Haiz. Sean Paul looks good with dreadlocks. But i don't think it'll pass on a chinese face like teddy's.
Think, people. Dreadlocks + this face = (WILL NEVER GET AWAY WITH IT)
Ok. So mebbe he will get away with it. U'll never know... But dear, i still prefer ur spiky hair that the "cicak" (lizard) rather kill himself first before falling onto ur hair. LOL. hehe. Syg, don't be angry coz i love u. hehe. *evil smile*
Everyone's been asking me about PSB academy and asking me whether I'm really going. The answer is Most probably but I can't go unless I've got the moolah. I will lah. But probably sometime late next year. I need to save up first. Bcoz I'm not a freeloader who is dependent on my parents to pursue my own studies. I really want that diploma but it'll have to wait.
And about my job. Well... My contract ends this november. But they wanna make me a permanent staff. Which puts me in a bad position. U all know I'm not the office type. I kinda miss all of my previous part time jobs. Having this job means I have a job which is monotonous but STABLE. Quiting means I have a chance to pursue something else but it's not for sure. So what's a girl like me to do?? Got any ideas, peeps? Let me noe K?
Osop, i noe u read my blog once in a while so therefore I write this paragraph for you. We've been friends for so long. And i love u... as a friend. It was nice of you to buy me my dream handphone knowing full well that my bank is empty and how much i wanted it. I thank you so much for your effort. But u know I can't accept it ESPECIALLY since you confessed your feelings for me. You know i have a boyfriend and a handphone is too much of an expensive gift for me to accept. So please understand. And i never ever want to ruin our friendship over this. So I'm hoping U'll change your mind. :). Please. We went thru arwah's death together & u have no idea how much that means to me. How much YOU mean to me. So... yeah...
I wanna take up kickboxing. ASAP. Anyone wana join me? Wheeeee!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush