|
Saturday, October 20, 2007♥
Thank god it's saturday ♥ 11:24 AM
Isn't that so true? I love ya, syirah!
Well, I am a confessed shopaholic. Syirah dreamt the other day that we both were on the mrt platform and i fell onto the track. She scolded me, "Eh, babi, ko bute kepe!!" (HAHA.). Then when i got up from the track, guess what?? I was holding loads of shooping bags!! Mad rite! Haha. That's a sign that i should pick a new hobby. Whatever. I can't wait to meet Syirah's new man.... Oouuhhh!! hehe!
God. I've been so busy. BUT... i managed to watch some TV yesterday and saw a blardy cute commercial. About pampers... LOL. I think you all have heard of the mamypoko pants pampers rite? Well, apparently, they have revamped the pampers to have a "poo pocket"!!! Can u believe that? I was laughing to myself like mad. It was just so blardy cute. I noe, I noe. I can see you rolling your eyes.
Should i take part-time studies or full-time? I really miss school and i thought of joining ngee ann poly so i can get into their floorball team. But... I already shiok with earning a standard monthly salary. LOL. So i thought why not join part-time? Only that i'm afaird that I won't be able to cope. I'm freaking bad with time management. PSB academy seems like a nice place to start for part-time studies... AARGH! EKAL!!!! LEMME JOIN YOU IN NS!!!
Ouuuhhh!!! MEN IN UNIFORM!!! HEHE!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|