<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Monday, October 1, 2007♥
♥ 12:11 PM


The weekend was interesting, i guess.

On Sat, Blonde Teddy finally met my mum and it turned out ok. haha. My mum even took the opportunity to spill out secrets about me and teddy was laughing all the way. I'm just lucky she didn't whip out pictures of the 5 years old me in underwear. All my mum disapproved of was his blonde hair. He asked me if he should dye back black but i told him to leave it as it is. Hair colour does not indicate the type of person that you are. I'm glad that teddy got along with my family. Soon, it will be my turn to meet his. And i hope i make a good impression. (:

Sunday morning, i met teddy again just for awhile. Knowing that half of my work clothes have just been discoloured in the lastest wash, he bought me clothes from fox. I am ever so grateful, seeing that i'm broke bcoz of raya. I just love the jacket and the jeans... and yes, the rasta man dolly that we got for FREE!

Btw, i didn't even know there was a fox shop at jurong point until yesterday. Wahahaha. And to think that i pass by there everyday. So now i don't have to go so far if i don't want to. And the sales staff there are super friendly. Thumbs up. (:

I really need to buy shoes, at least 1. For raya. My mum's been nagging at me for god noes how long about it. But shoe-shopping just doesn't excite me these days. I want to buy clothes and lingerie!!! Haha. I'll get a shoe soon, just not in the mood right now.

Came back home from meeting teddy yesterday and started getting bz making chocolate chip cookies. Yummy. This brand is not as nice as the old brand that we used, tho. There's nothing that can be done about it. All cookie mixes are already pretty much sold out. So we're gonna try to make our own mix tonight. Hhaha... Nick is already asking me for samples.

Me and rose are planning to take MC together on friday. Haha. Cause it's been so long since i had a proper outing with teddy and rose just wants to do it to piss nick off... haha. That's werk life for you. I think rose's going out with her frenz... and later that nite, go clubbing. Party animals. Speaking of which... Osop hasn't called me in days. Haha. Must have been out partying. Must remember to msg him later.

Well, i wana get some shut-eye before lunch time is over. Hope i get to meet syirah todae. Finally the lady decides to get a new handphone. haha. I love u, beb. Hope to see you later.





your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox