|
Tuesday, November 20, 2007♥
♥ 12:17 PM
Been super duper uber busy and the server at work has been down for the last 2 weeks. Yup, that's my excuse for neglecting my blog.
Ain, that was a super sweet msg u sent me this morning. You make me so jealous of your "beloved". Shucks... sweet romantic breakfast early in the wee morning when everyone else is bustling to work? *kicks ain in the butt for skipping work* LOL. Yes, please hurry up and get together oredi, you two... brape nak tunggu oiii...?
ZiZi, please fetch me from work today, thank you... hehe. I very lazy want to take bus and walk from the interchange to home. Neway, I miss you, lunatic. :).
First of all, before I forget. Happy birthday to Mummy who received a Upapa from me & teddy, portable DVD player from sis & fahmi, 2 super expensive braclets from my pak busu & adik, bonia purse from auntie theresa, some other brand wallet from kak mas, a buffet treat at hyatt hotel from my dad, money from my grandma and others. Wahh... Bukan main lagik ehh... Haha. Hope you had a great birthday, other than the vomitting after the buffet. LOL. :)
Other november babies : Helmi, Ivan, Piz, Fiza, Siti, Firdaus... And i can't remember the rest. BUT HAPPIE HAPPIE BDAE. Helmi, sori I didn't make it to ur bdae party. Ivan, I'm sori I didn't make it to your open house and I still think u're gorgoeus, even tho' u're a bapok now. Piz, sori about the sheesha, there's probs with my phone. Called you using my house phone but you didn't pick up. Fiza, WHERE R U, Beb? Siti, good luck for O-levels and i heard you got a job at borders!! YAY!! Firdaus, what can I say... U're way too old now. LOL.
And sayang, hapie 3 months! let's hope there will be more monthsaries and anniversaries to cum. Insyallah. :)
Hyatt hotel buffet was Ouhlala! Great! But got stomach ache after that... Got so much food. Indian food, chinese food, malay food... shorbet, ice cream, cakes, fruits... BEST! I had a lot of fun. Bet syirah would love it there. Got so many indian guys! Otw back, saw fiqa & maya. Beautiful and cute girls lah! :). Next time, shout my name louder k! I abit pekak. HAHA.
Thru' the time that I've been missing, I've cut my hair and learn to make jewellery. YES, all in one week. I kinda don't like my new hairstyle but everyone else seems to like it. Weird. I got it free tho! Best! Cik ani cut my hair for free! FREE!!! I love free stuff. Me = cheepo = love free stuff. Then Auntie shakira taught me jewellery making. Best! Oso free! I decided I'm going to try make more of my own jewellery since I learn oredi. Cause I just love accessories and buy alot, so why not make my own rite?! HEHE! I'm going to enjoy that.
For those who are looking for a movie to watch, Beowulf is not half-bad. It's actually animated, but i didn't know that at first. Silly me. However, it looks so real lah. Angelina jolie really looked like angelina jolie!! Except for the tail and the heels. But nevertheless sexy! I'm looking forward to watching bratz (!!), flock, 30 days of nights & Hero (starrs the guy from masked rider. haha.)
And for dramas, I'm currently hooked on a korean comedy, Come back Soon-ae. HAHA. About a wife and the husband's mistress souls being switched. Really hysterical. LOL. The husband looks alot like one of my ex. It's been quite some time that I found a korean comedy this good. The last time was full house, 29 turning 19 and my sassy girl. A mixture of sad and funny. Great dramas! I like!! I only just recently saw200 pounds! Slow rite! It was funny but not so lah... :)
Btw, announcement: Syirah is going to co-author this blog. Best rite! HAHA. Not confirm but something that I hope will jadi! So you guys can look forward to that.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|