|
Saturday, November 3, 2007♥
SHOPPING FRENZY WEEKEND ♥ 9:04 AM
Ain babe, I FUCKING LOVE U OK! I love u even if ure bitchy, bimbotic and sexy. LOL. & Sorry i can't come to the beach BBQ, my dear. Cause of you-know-who. Alaarrr! It's ok! I'll still mit you for shopping! YAY!! We're so going to raid Far East Plaza & Zara & Topshop!
Speaking of you-know-who, I'm sick. Sick of you calling and msging me when u noe full well that I wunt reply. Come on, don't be this way. We've been friends for far too long for you be going and ruin it. Everything was perfect before you had, JUST HAD TO DIDNT YOU, gone all emo on me. My life was fine. Ok. It was fine. Even with arwah gone, we had everything in place. Everything. Well, at least i did. I had my boyfriend, my 2 besties syira & u. But it's Not ok when one of the bffs try to overthrow the boyfie's throne. No, not cool at all. I've always thought of you as my best fren, nver as a love interest. This madness has got to end soon. Before I lose my mind. So stop calling me, I won't pick up the phone. Stop msging me, cause, I won't reply. Stop waiting under my block, I'll call the police. & please don't say that the more you behave like arwah, the more likely I'm gonna accept u. Loving him was different from anybody else. So forget it. This love affair was over, before it could even start. The more u try to be him, the more i'll hate you. Don't try to change the lyrics of a song already written.
[I miss him like mad. People will never understand why I do certain things the way I do. They don't know me. They don't know my pain. They think I dun care. I'm only happy to smile so you won't ask me questions I can't answer. Don't repeat the questions I have in my head. I'm moving on without any closure. Feels strange sometimes. But it helps not knowing anything sometimes.]
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|