<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Friday, November 9, 2007♥
God knows even angels fall ♥ 12:11 PM


OK, I apologise for the mess I made in the previous entry. I was super busy at work, but i knew I promise pictures so I still took the time. See how much I love you idiots? I just dumped in all the pictures, even though not recent. Because this are pictures that I love and have been meaning to put for such a long time but haven't had the chance.

For those who ask out for clubbing. U blardy sinners cannot wait isit? I'm busy. I'm so busy that I'm going sheesha tomoro with my galfrens (UNLESS THEY BUIH, of coz). LOL. Larr, I can go out with you all but not clubbing. Got no time and you all know I'm no clubber. I've only been there a few times and didn't like the scene. But who knows? I might change my mind, aft all I've changed.

My deepavali was spent slacking at home. Calvin, shah, ain, faizal and teddy all wanted to go out with me. But I just wanted to slack at home and for once, NOT go out. Aft all, I still have to work today. It's funny though cause I used to be a social butterfly, going out on weekday nights and on weekends. Now, I go out once a week and be happy with that. Maybe I'm getting old. WTH. Old.

It's hard to imagine me at the age of 60. Will I still like pokka or will my legs be oredi cut off due to diabetes. Will my hair still be the same style as it is now like it has been for the past 6 years of my life? Will I still be working? Will I have kids and the bonus of having them: saggy bum and boobs? Will I still love my husband as when we got married? Will I be a husband-beater like syirah and i planned (LOL)? Will I start pinching cute young waiters' bum while having dinner with my deaf girl friends? Ouh god, I really wonder. One thing for sure, I wanna grow old gracefully. :).

And ouh ya, btw.
To whoever who is so jealous of me that you take the time and effort to pretend to be me on the net.
Here's the thing. Thank you for being such a big fan that you take time to create such a fantasy life. U must be really brilliant for having a wild imagination. Ouh, the stories you create are very imaginative but however hold the maturity of a 6 year old. You pretend to be me, give out my e-mail address and number. I understand. After all, it must be really pathetic and pitiful to be you. After all, you don't seem to have much of a life. Here.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mebbe if you had a life, u'd stop talking so much about mine. Well, you can call me whatever you want, i'll just call you 'JEALOUS'. Has a ring to it doesn't it? You can call me slut, but u noe it's not true. Because u know I ain't you. If you think what you're doing is gonna bother me, you've got it all wrong. It's nice to know people are jealous enough of you to do stupid things like this. Just keep doing this, i'll only be too glad to call the police. Besides, my friends and family don't believe your lies and accusations. I've got people who support me all the way through and I'm thankful for them. Not everyone believes everything they hear. So your effort is wasted, i guess.

Mebbe you'll read this and call me a bitch, it's ok, cause I don't know how to say "FUCK YOU" politely.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox