<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007♥
girls just wanna have fun ♥ 12:39 PM


I'm talking to ain on the phn now. And I just found that YOU MR SHAH told her that US SHOPAHOLICS ME & AIN should be killed. HAYAK-DUSH!!! How could you, shah... Just because u're a stingy fella and won't pamper ur girl, doesn't mean me & ain shouldn't pamper ourselves OK!! I'm sooo gonna "cekik" you when I see u. LOL. And where's my Swensen's chocolate ice cream! Promises, promises, shah! Bile!

MY WEEKEND WAS SO WONDERFUL LAA!!! LALALALALA!!! Managed to fit in work, family, boyfie, frenz and bestie! Best kan!

Saturday, I went to work early in morning. Not so bad since I was working alone in my department for that day and also there wasn't anybody who really interrupt my work. So basically it went smoothly. Besides, I got my pay on thurs so a bit happier doing my work this week lah! LOL. Then went home and got ready to meet teddy dearest! Ouh man, he had me so disappointed initially. He was sleeping! We were suppose to meet at 3 and when i called him at 1.30, he was in lala land. But teddy eventually woke up. LUCKILY! And I met him at bugis. And guess what?! He bought for me a MP3 LA!!! HEHE!!

Pink Zen Stone Plus! He even bought me a pink JVC earphones (Syira got blue ones!) and a pink pouch to go with it! So sweet kan!!

Slightly later in the evening, we went to meet my family. I can't believe my nenek came oso. My evil cheeky sibs didnt tell me! Aniwae, we ate my FAVOURITE popiah. By that time, me n teddy were full oredi because we ate late lunch at mac. Then when my mum n nenek went arab street. I, my sibs and teddy went "merayap" at bugis village. Sis & I saw a damn nice blouse and my sis decided to buy it. Teddy saw it and asked me to buy it. And guess what again?! He bought two for me. Haha. He knows me too well. I love him!

Sunday : MET THE BESTIE. "MCM NAK GIE KEJE OIII!" lol.

We were suppose to go for an education fair at paya lebar but when we reach there, it wasn't there. I felt really bad, cause I think I got the address all messed up. We met teddy at paya lebar and then we headed down to town. TO FISH & CO. BEST! So farking delicious...! The sotong and the udang, not the fish of coz. I HATE fish. The drinks are blardy nice oso. Especially what teddy ordered... Sea monkeys or something. SUPER sour at first but once ur throat gets used to it. It's damn nice.

All the way, me and syirah were cam-whoring. Poor teddy. He have to keep attaching and detaching the camera from his psp. Syira wants to buy the camera oso for her psp. Buy k! Then we can cam-whore some more! HEH HEH. We went to far east plaza, thought of taking neoprint at our fav neoprint shop. GUESS WHAT LA! Already close down! Damn. I got so depressed. HAHA!

Aniwae, I had SUPER DUPER AWESOME time with you, syira! I'm looking forward to this saturday's sheesha with lee and piz!! YAY!!! SHEESHA! SHEESHA!!!

Teddy and I then went to OSIM at jurong point and bought for my mum Upapa, although her bdae is like 2 weeks away! But she's been complaining about her body aches. U should have seen her face when I gave it to her! HAHA! U're welcome, mummy from both me & teddy. :)

Pictures will be uploaded in my next entry. LOL. Too many larrr....

Neway, back at work now and yeah, kak yanni quit oredi and I'm expected to continue here. Ouh gosh. Think, ila, think.



your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox