
My friends are amazing. You all know I love you. :)
Thank you so much for being there for me. Arwah's death has not been easy but with friends like you, I can do it!
Ain said to me, "You make it so much easier. U smile alot."
YAAA. DUH. I've got u! *huGs*
& I spoke to zul on the phn yesterday evening. We talked about jobs. And I asked him whether he wana go to this job fair at jurong east since he wants to quit his job too. :). So here's how our conversation(translated) went:
Me: Zul, you wanna go to job fair on next thurs?
Him: For what?
Me: To find the love of ur life.
Him: HUH? U can find hot chicks at job fairs??!! Ok bole
Me: U know, u're a very easy man to cheat.
Him: HUH?
Me: I was just joking.
Him: U jerk! Don't play with my feelings seh.(Mock crying)
Me: Yeah. whatever. wana go?
Him: Provided that there is my dream job. Something that's satisfying & fulfiling.
Me: Yeah, me too. I'm thinking of an event management job or something along that line. U?
Him: Blowjob.
Zul the blardy monkey.
My ex-bf & nw good fren, faizal is planning to get a tattoo. Something about an angel protecting the devil's child from the other devils (???). Anyway, I told him to get it done at the national stadium. BECAUSE all i said was that i wanted to tag along when he wants to get the tattoo. And mr ego maniac said wahhh... so many people wanna see the tattoo getting done. I mean.. deep inside, I know everyone just wants to him cry in pain. LOL. (Kidding la, pantat.) So there was my solution : national stadium where the whole of singapore can witness him cry blood tears. REALLY. Some men & their ego.
Syirah dear... I am really, really sorry. But... but... u bailed out on me on last saturday oso mah... :'(. *SOBS* How could you, SYAHIRAH SALIM!!! Ok la, ok la... I belanja you this sunday k... We go do some serious shopping k! :) YAY!!! PUNDEK! PUNDEK!!! LOVE YA, BEB!! AND YESH I WILL GO SHEESHA NEXT SAT!! WHEEEE!!
Ain is the minahrep version of a bimbo. She believes that fat and ugly people should not breed. I laffed around rolling when she said that. Even worse when she said it causes HUMAN pollution. WHAHAHAHA! WTH. Not that I agree with her, of coz. UGLY or BEAUTIFUL, FAT OR THIN, RETARDED OR NOT, BREED!!! BREED!!! BREED!!! I SAY BREED!!!! LOL. Ain, ain... I love ya but i support breeding.
I love u crazy idiots. Ur msgs make me smile and ur antics.