<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Monday, December 24, 2007♥
KL TOMORO!! BEST NYER!!! ♥ 12:45 PM


Uh, passerby, how about you grow up first k? Next time, READ PROPERLY, unless u're really blind or retarded. People move on in different ways. Everyone is different. Some wanna commit suicide, kill their ex, eat alot, or don't eat, some wanna get drunk all day and nite, some go as many scandals as humanly possible, some... never even move on. So isn't my method, which is writing my heart out, a better, healthier alternative than any of the above? At least I write whatever the **** I have to say, get out of my system, never keep in the heart and move on with a light heart. I didn't bitch about him like some other people do, even when they're together, they still bitch about their boyfriends. I don't like people who keep the anger and sadness in the heart. Especially those who try to commit suicide or try to kill or hurt somebody. Death is not a game, not to me. SO THINK. At least I'm not on killing spree, or trying to jump down a building. Perhaps, u're one of those people?At least I justify my actions, do you? U THINK I WANNA SPILL MY EMO GUTS TO THE WORLD FOR FUN?! Maybe that's why u're laughing, cause u haven't got much to laugh about lately, UR LIFE IS SO DULL, babe.

And I never said I had so many guys OR that I had alot of experience (I think you must be seeing things. LOL.) I SAID I've never been NOT friends with my ex. Means we've always still stayed friends, always kept in contact, always still confided in each other, though we all know we're just friends. We still hang out together. We still keep an eye out for each other. We're still buddies. Friends to Lovers to friends once again. I mean if u're the kind of person who decides to be enemies with all your exs... well, that's really none of my problem. Just like it's none of your problem what I write in my blog. DON'T LIKE ME?!?! LEAVE, HATER. haha. My blog is for me to express whatever I want, whenever I want. SO CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU CAN'T STAND TO SEE, DUMB-ASS. I never forced you to read what. HAH. And before you comment the next time, learn how to read first. :) And god, DO U REALLY THINK I DON'T KNOW WHO U REALLY ARE? U're not too happie with your life either, are you? HAHA. So don't talk about others. LOOK CLOSER. YEAH, look at the mirror!

And hussari buddy meal... Thks. Sort of. HAHA. Ahh, the fact that I can walk on my own two feet w/o him is the very proof that I'm fine w/o him. I miss him and I wish things had worked out differently but I'm fine la... I only got so EMO coz well, it's a post-break up thing... haha...
Shit happens. Well, I hope he's ok la and all the best! I won't be thinking of mr hussari anymore. I'm moving on to new and better things like riding!!

haha! I've e-mailed keith and YAY! He replied... CIRCUIT@Tuas should be opening soon in january when the weather's cleared up!!! YAY!!! SO SUPER EXCITED!!! MY HEART BEATS FASTER EVERYTIME I THINK ABOUT IT!!!! WHEEE! Thazie promised, REMEMBER TAU THAZIE "PROMISED"! (WITNESSES!!!), to guide me and teach me where I've gone wrong. Soon, I'll become pro! I hope!

I've got my friends who I love so much. Syirah, Ain, Shah & Thazie! LUBZ LUBZ LUBZ. Late nights and early mornings with them are great. Ain was the lucky fella who I gave my sentosa tixs to... OUH! JGN NOTTI2 TAU! HAHA. AND DON'T WORRY LAH, BEGEDELS, I WILL NOT FORGET YOUR SOVENOIRS!!! Gula2 cukup kan?!

Neway, I'm going KL tomoro!! HEHEHE!! BYE, Singapore! Will only be back on the 28th. then only back to work on the 31st. Then it's gonna be sleepover at syirah's (Lee, are you joining us?)! And going to Insomia with my dear colleagues! I can't believe I'm gonna be missing the company dinner at the yacht club! Argh... Got airbrush tattoo-ing some more la! ALARRR!!! Hahaha.

AND OUH YA!!! DID I TELL YOU MY CUTE, CUTE, CUTE, ABSOLUTELY CUTE NENEK IS SLEEPING OVER TONITE?!?!! HEHEHE!!!! GONNA KACAU HER LIKE MAD TODAY AND FOR THE NEXT 4 DAYS!!! SHOPPING TIME AT KL!!! RETAIL THERAPY!! I LOIKE!!!


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox