|
Tuesday, December 18, 2007♥
Makeup sessions are better than therapy ♥ 10:01 AM
I really wonder whether I'm asking too much from him... cause I really think that the things I ask for is simple. After all, I'm really trying on my part. I'm really putting in effort. I don't want to be a bitch and make a big fuss and end up bugging him. But he doesn't seem to want acknowledge the fact that there is a problem and we should work it out. I really don't want to be someone who's stuck in rut, being a relationship that won't work.
Friday plans didn't work out, neither did sunday. Neither is he going to come today. :( The phone calls are almost non-existent. The SMS-es are lesser and lesser everyday. I know we're both working different shifts and the work load is crazy and our families are hogging our time... but do strangers in love make sense at all? I cooked. I called. I sms. The response is ...
Well, neway, after teddy cancelled, I called Thazie and within 2 hours, he was under my block. We pestered our dearest ain who was suffering from a major hangover after a nite of partying. She dragged Bob along cause she needed transport. (HAHA) Thazie and i met the duo at tanjong pagar, then we headed down to great world city. Lepak2 there, then decided to eat. GUESS WHERE? Marina square, KFC. WHAHAHAHA. Cause we all were still deciding when we rode the bikes and otw to nowhere. Finally decided Marina square. WTH. Then went home finally. Had a super super fun time with them. The only regret I had was not taking any pictures... We were like "Eh, nnt amik gambar tau..." "Eh, jgn lupe amik gambar.." "Amik gambr tau".... But everytime we wanna take.... ade je tak betol... Helmet still on la.... Rambut tak betol la.... face oily la... fat laa.... tooo dark la.... HAIZ. Menyesal la aku, pasal korang bahalols.
Well, I got new sandals. Yet again. Kirim Kak Ayu. Only $8.10 from World of sports. It's nice, though the material is not so good. "Boleh pergi sejauh IMM aku rase." (WAHAHAHAHA.) Later I update pics.
Tekka tonite, MAYBE out with teddy this weekend (BIG MAY BE.), KL on christmas (Boohoo~ I'll miss the "beach party" at the yacht club), Club Insomia on New year's eve. NO MOOD TO WORK LAAA... HEHE.
BTW, that article I read in FHM is SUPER DUPER DISGUSTING. I almost vomitted. BUY K, ppl? FHM is not just about sexy girls... Like they featured this cool couple watch from G-Shock. Cream colour. Super nice! $300 ++. Mebbe I'll buy that for teddy and me... uhhh, provided we're still a couple then. I mean, I'm seriously not into G-shock watches but that one changed my mind! And FHM has some super funny jokes sometimes (not this month though).
[ Maybe we'll work this thing out. Cause the more I think about it, the more I don't wanna let you go. But it depends on how badly you wanna be holding on. ]
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|