|
Wednesday, December 12, 2007♥
Mis-communication ♥ 12:00 PM
My goodnight message from ain last night, "Babe, I can't feel my toes. So tired. My body aches and I miss him! I miss you also! Babe, I'm falling asleep while typing this msg. ZzZzZ... Wanna say nite2! Sori ku tak kol. Veri bz at work. I love u tao. Don tink tat i neglect u. Nytes."
LOL. It's ok lah. Aren't we all tired, busy and shagged this december? It's nearing end of year and all of us are scrambling to get work done. :). Don't everybody, at least when we finally get the work done, we'll feel a sense of accomplishment right? Come on, I rather be tired and shagged, than sit at home like a useless bum and do nothing about my life. :)
OK, OK, time to clarify about the entry where I quoted from shah's blog. The sms I got about it:
Thazie : "Woi. Lynn tak marah ke shah tulis gitu pasal ex dier? niwae, ko nak aku fetch ko tak nari?"
Nayan: "Hey read your blog! read my comments and get back to me?"
Shida: "Eh, aru bace blog kau. Sweet nye shah. :):). He still not over you ke? Aku & rudy, drg sme ingat nak ber-chalet. up for it?"
And my absolute favourite:
Faizal: "U & him had sex?!?!"
LOL. First of all, Lynn (Shah's much beloved gf) is not mad. She and I are quite close. We called each other once in while, gossip, go shopping and together we make fun of shah. She reads his blog everyday and knows what is going on lah. I called her yesterday about this and boy, was she in a fit of giggles. hehe. Shah IS definitely over me kay. He loves his gf alot. They're a very cute item and if you see them on the streets, you'll be jealous. Trust me, bcoz you will rarely see a good-looking couple that look good wearing the same colours. (HAHA!) Shah was merely writing about all his exs in his blog, stating their good points and bad points. Simply for sentimental value. Don't misunderstand him. He is back to writing about material crap like hottest club this week, bike advice and which team he's going to battle soccer with this week. Give him some credit, people. AND he did not have sex with me, faizal! haha. He wrote "melt like chocolate during sex" is just an expression. A bad expression I have to admit, but still just an expression. U really have bad english, faizal. Kentut tol.
So bottomline, I and shah are completely platonic (check the dictionary, faizal. heh.). His number one girl is Lynn and only Lynn. I am merely an ex-gf who now is one of his good frenz, together with his girlfriend. :D. So no more jumping to conclusions k ppl? Amused to see you all so "concerned" tho. heh.
I love my bf. He kols me every morning to wake me up to go to work. Sweet eh... LOL. While I... have given up on waking him up to go to work. LOL. Cause he simply won't wake up! That's one thing about us, I wake him up in the evening and he wakes me up in the morning. haha. Works like magic for us. The downside of him working night shift is that I don't get to see him so much. I was sick for the last few days. (With that mee betawi accident. Hawhaw.) and migraines that could make u knock ur head against the wall. He kept asking me if he could take me to the doctor and asked to take MC. But I can't lah... There's so much work. Lots of ppl at work are sick but everyone just "tahan". Where can take MC? Too busy. If we take MC to rest, we'll be crying like mad when we get back to work. I'm sorry, teddy but the thought was very very sweet. :)
Neway, azmi, a guy I was dating sumtime back got my and syira's number from seha. It was weird hearing from him as he was pretty pissed at me the last time I saw him. Neway he invited me syira and seha to his party at MOS. ouhhh... Apparently, his last few moments of fun before NS. Haha. NS huh... Saw justin and keith some time back... Keith was ORD-ing and Justin just got in. HAHA! And to think they recognise me but wasn't sure! haha. I still remember keith would go around asking syirah "jemput2, jemput2". LOL. Syira n I still laf about it secretly.
Neway, me syirah and seha tot wanna mit up this sun coz I was thinking of hanging out with teddy over there. We'll see how... Coz I miss seha. LOL. Neway! Plans for the new year is to play paintball, go club and then regain energy at the beach! Wheee! I hope, I hope, I hope it works out. And ouh ya, no more new year resolutions! I never keep them neway! LOL.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|