|
Monday, December 10, 2007♥
the problem with life is that there's no background music! ♥ 12:01 PM
You know those friends who lie to your face and tell you one thing but do another? Ain & Shah are NOT those kind of friends. NO, they tell me whatever they feel truthfully. They're sensibly vulgar. LOL. And I love them! Please forgive me for not coming to the beach party. I know you all had a surprise waiting for me. Sorry k... But I didn't have the heart or energy to be defiant to teddy just bcoz I got so mad at him. I told you guys that I'm gonna try means I'm gonna try. Going to be 4 months soon. He thinks I forgot. Silly teddy.
:D. I simply cannot wait for the holidays. I'm dying for a break. From everything. Both at work and at home, I've been super busy. That's my excuse for not updating, yet again. I'll try to come up with a better reason next time.
The end-of-year sales are here! Yiippeee! So are all the christmas sales! I really want to buy that leather levi's bag! Argh. Next month I guess... with all my OT money. Wakaka! Well, Ain called me the other day and was begging me to go shopping with her. I said I cannot. I'm so filthy broke. And it's only the 2nd week of the month. I needed to keep my $$$ for my KL trip. Sorry, babe. Will belanja you teh susu next month kay! LOL.
Speaking of teh susu, I'm like so "ketagih" right now. I keep going to the cafe at the library across the street from my house to buy tea. LOL. It's absolutely delicious. And to think 5 months ago, I couldnt bring myself to drink HOT drinks. OK, don't talk about starbucks okay. That's entirely different. Besides, 5 mins in their air-con cools the hot drinks in no time. I guess working in the office changed that. It's too cold NOT to drink hot drinks. BUT sitting in the air-con really damages my complexion la! I hate that k.
NOTE: JB boys need to sew their upper and lower jaw together. And JB girls should stop being such green-eyed creatures. LOL.
I managed to watch the lame but entertaining movie "Zombi Kampung Pisang", yet another malaysia product. It was so lame, I just had to laugh. For a while, my headache went far, far away. Unfortunately, it's mostly in malay so my chinese and indian friends, sorry. For those who want a laugh but can tolerate lame jokes, watch this. It'll help you loosen up for a while. "Zombi tu agaknye da ON THE WAY..." WAKAKA.
Anyone want to buy a Jack Daniels cue stick from me? Used twice only. In very good condition and it comes with the bag. Have to collect it personally. Price negotiable. I'll take a picture of it if you want to see it.
And shah, back to what you have so nicely written for me. Thank you. And I'm sorry for the troubles you had when you were with me. U're a good guy with a chick that loves you right. What more could you ask for? Maybe one day, I'll get the time to tell the world about you. One day. Maybe. I dunno about the awesome and charming part but you were definitely right about one thing... I should really let that baggage go. You've said it many times. Maybe all I needed was to see it in writing to get it into my head. :):):)
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|