<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Friday, December 7, 2007♥
♥ 12:55 PM


Quoted from CuteBoi'Shah's Blog:

"She was the best, 2nd to Lynn of course [:)]. Everyday with her was learning something new. She was always quick to tell me that I was wrng but the strange thing is that I didn't mind. I didn't mind at all, possibly because she always made sense of it in the end. She's beautiful and exudes a strange kind of sexiness that you can't quite place your finger on. She's super mean sometimes when she knows she's right. And the fucking worst thing of all is that she IS right and everybody knows it. She's super sweet like sugar sometimes, you would melt like chocolate during sex. Dudes always checking her out (even though she's always saying she looks like shit.) Even now, I think she looks awesome. Chicks are always looking up to her. Damn, I still remember how she always hung out with the boys and the clingy girls who latch themselves onto her, in a desperate hope that some of her amazing charisma would rub off on them.

However, not every girl is perfect, agree? She's an "almost", but not quite. See, NO GUY will ever live up to the standard of Arwah Raimi Bin Ismail. No guy so far, anyway. It's like a baggage that comes with her. Raimi may no longer be alive but he'll always be a part of her. Even the time when we were together, was one of the many bad patches that she and Raimi went thru. Ours was a short relationship, but eventful. Raimi eventually wanted claim what he thought was rightfully his, and I wanted to keep the thing I loved most at that time. Raimi and I played soccer together and even though we were on the same team, I could feel his wrath on me. Ultimately, everyone felt that the arwah & her were meant to be together. And that. Was disappointing to hear when you're losing an arm and a leg trying to win her heart. In the end, it never really mattered. The best man won. Raimi always wins. As heartbreaking as it was, that was the case.

Nevertheless, she makes you feel like you want to rescue her. From the world. Whatever words they say, the leechers, the jealous stabbing... And the damage that she'd unfold upon herself from time to time. She'll tell you that she's ok when she's really not. Haha, even when the tears are obviously falling from her eyes. God, I've gone soft. See what you've done, ila.

From all of my ex-ladies that I've been reminising for the past two weeks, just for the sake of my readers' enjoyment, I speak of this particular one with great affection and fondness. I saved the best for last. The best ex-girlfriend in my life. After this entry, it's back to talking about motorcycles, soccer and the lastest nightspots.

She's gona cry when she reads this. I just know it. And laugh. Her laugh. Ahh, I got Lynn now. Ila was my wonderful adventure that I'll never forget. She's still very important in my life right now. Always ready to be a listening ear. I still care for her like I have 3 years ago. How can I not? She's the strongest chick I've ever met... And I cannot possibly imagine my life without talking to her on the phone asking her what to buy Lynn for our anniversary or what to do when I had a fight with Lynn or even my cursed family problems. She's the pillar that holds me.

I want her to read this. No, I want her to ACTUALLY read this entry's content with most attention and careful detail. Because, my dear, I'm not doing this to shame you or laugh at the moments we had. I want you to realise the importance you have in my life and the gratefulnessI feel. That I would rescue you the minute you drown. Understand this... you're a wonderful girl and nobody can hate you. It just seems impossible. But... you need to let that baggage go. No guy can possibly live up to his standards. Stop breaking hearts. Stop looking back. Stop trying to make amends for our past. Just stop alright?

Alright, everybody. That's a wrap. I'm going to MOS tonight. Fuck chicks tonight. I'm going to party my ass off. So that maybe some of this sentimental-ness would shake off me. DANCE, DANCE, DANCE."

That was a very rare piece that I took from Shah's blog. And yes, he was right. I did cry. Silly fool, ain't I, shah?




Thank you. I can't even begin to describe how much that means to me. To have you write in words. Thank you.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox