|
Sunday, January 20, 2008♥
Are u perspiring from the irony? ♥ 10:33 AM
What a bad week. I'm beginning to get a phobia, hearing words "hospital", "doctor" and "medicine".
Rose went to hospital, that new girl lied to me saying her husband went to hospital & totally quit on me and if i have to visit the doctor myself one more time, i think i'll scream. I missed my appointment with the doctor on thurs. bleh. I just didn't think I wanted to go. The hospital called once of course, i didn't pick it up. And boy, was thazie jumping. Syirah scolded me also. Arrhhh... but thazie eventually dragged me down there yesterday....
It was funny, considering, I went down to meet him wearing my red skinny jeans and guess what! He was wearing red skinnies oso la! haha. I saw him and he saw me... I turn did a U-turn and he ran after me. He thought i wanted to run away from going to the doctor. So he couldn't stop laughin when i told him that i wanted to change my jeans! haha. He finally convinced me that it was going to be fun that we're both wearing red skinnies. I didn't believe him at first. But he was right! Everywhere we went that day, people looked at our faces then slowly their eyes travelled down to our jeans. We couldn't stop giggling everytime someone did that. haha! And yes! Thazie giggles. those "hehe" giggles... haha! He'll never forgive me for writing this. haha! I'm sorry but its true. Thazie giggles! haha.
We met shah and lynn for dinner. And it was the same reaction! haha! Thazie and I couldn't stop laughin. It was too hilarious. Shah... said that thazie and I should be a couple. haha. But thazie and I know each other too well. He knows I'm not ready and same goes for him. We're absolutely platonic at the moment. And the future? Who knows? Everyone's been asking me to get together with thazie.... but we both just laugh it off. After what we both been thru, it is not as easy as saying "OK GO!". So ya...
The week was super bad for me, seeing that the pain was getting worse and boy, was I getting into a foul mood. By the time friday came, I was ready to explode. Work was terrible in a sense. Just bcoz I keep quiet doesn't mean everything's ok. Some people take it for granted that I shut up and tolerate. Just wait till I explode, then u'll realise it's not OK to step on people. Neway, it was really bad news that Rose went into hospital. I was shocked of coz, seeing that She, me, kathy and vicky went all the way to city plaza to shop just the night before. She was having her normal gastric pains by the time we finish our dinner at arnolds, but still seemed ok aft that... Only 4.30am the next morning I got her msg, saying she was going to have a surgery. Scary right? But luckily, she's ok now! :). Get well soon babe. We miss u!! (and also we need u at work!)
Then that new girl. Don't get me started or I won't stop. Neway, thurs, I was really tired and I was going to do overtime but jai just insisted on miting me that day. After all, his aerospace event is coming up soon so he'll be really busy. He insisted on picking me up... I said dun wan, I was really tired... Finally, I relented and guess what! He was late. I KNEW IT. I was super pissed off by then. Tuas is not an easy place to travel, seeing esp since he lives in tamp. And he works in changi base so I expected him to be late.... He said no, he'll be early... ARGH. Well neway he was waiting outside in his car when the security guard asked him whether he was waiting for sumone. Jai said he was waiting for his wife. LOL. This security guard pon KPO la... he is temporary relief for another guy but peramah la... :)
Luckily jai brought his car and not his bike coz it started raining... Phew, naseb baek... otherwise, I would have really been SUPER SUPER PISSED off. Naseb baek akal dier pandai gak... and once he bought me my pokka, I was like putty in his hands. WAKAKAKAKA.
In case some of u are wondering wat happened to irsyad.... aha... that one I wash my hands off already. Someone who is so kurang ajar to girls, even tho not to me, deserves a whacking himself. I hope he recovers from his accident and get well soon. But the words he said me about those girls. Seriously la, "aku pantang laki yg takde respect untok pompuan." that's what I said back to him. So while he was stammering to find an answer, I hung up the phn.
And about our national rugby player. Bah. Too short and too butt-obsessed. NEXT PLS! LOL.
Overall my week was making me wana scream and break something. But the weekends make it all so worth while. :) Thks, thzie, shah and lynn. And to ain who is overseas at the moment, we miss u babe and we're really sorry we ate those cupcakes w/o u BUT they were so tempting. Hate the game, not the playa! LOL. ;)
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|