<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Wednesday, January 9, 2008♥
Beyond the reason why ♥ 5:34 PM


OK. This has got to stop. All this hate . Just stop k? I know that you guys care for me and worry for me. I know that you guys are just voicing out how you feel about what he did. In fact I feel just as strongly as you, probably even worse. But... we all know that 2 wrongs don't make a right. He is the one who has to live with himself everyday, knowing that he did what he did. Yes, I'm sick. That's true, but he left before he ever found out I was "sick" right? And yes, he should have been here when I told him but here's the thing... he's not and I finally see him for who he really is. Maybe that's a good thing. After all, I could still be loving a man who in reality is heartless, cruel and runs away from his problems. Anyway, I'm still alive. That's my silver lining. :). Like my sassy neighbour says "MUST BE POSITIVE!"

SYIRAH I LOVE U, U KNOW THAT RIGHT!!!! Thanks for being the absolute best friend, despite my misgivings. :)

LADIES!!! We are in for a treat on the 16th & 17th Jan!! HEHE. Watch Deal Or No Deal!! HUNK EDITION!!! PAUL FOSTER!!!!! AAAHHHHH!!!!!! *Faints* And I saw him on food bachelor as well! But very much taken! *sighs*

My sis came into the room the other day in some kind of panic and asked me... "SIL, WHAT'S THAT BURNING SMELL!" and gave me a strange look when I just lazily replied, "OUH, just burning some photos." She looked at me like I was crazy. Maybe I am. :). Haha. Gosh. Well, she wouldn't understand. I didn't tell her the whole story.

Thazie makes me smile 3/4 of the time and infuriates me 1/4 of the time. Like he's really sweet and everything. A real friend u can count on. I will NEVER NEVER EVER forget what he did for me last friday night. How he accompanied me and carried me from the carpark all the way up to my house. I was so touched. Situations like this are truly crazy. One day ur bf leaves u w/o a proper explanation and wen u tell him about how ure sick and he doesn't care AT ALL and u start thinking that nobody cares. But then there goes someone who will show you that they care and that they give a damn, and the best thing is that they don't even have to. It is not their job, it is not their responsibility. It is not their obligation. But they do it anyway. :).

BTW, Sariza (I think that's how it's spelt.) from my primary school works at my wrkplc too! hehe. At first I didn't know it was her... she looked different. It didn't even occur to me as we sat down and ate together. Only when we terserempak at the toilet baru she asked me whether I schooled at bukit view primary and whether I remember that we took a picture with a snake together at sentosa together once. LOL. And that's when I remembered! LOL. Small world huh. :)

My bestie dearest, I hope u don't mind that I quote u here.
A wonderful qoute that I'd like to impart to all.

"U laugh at me bcoz I'm different,
I laugh at you bcoz U're all the same."


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox