|
Saturday, January 12, 2008♥
Butt-obsessed ♥ 9:12 AM
"ila, if a guy is a jerk means he's a jerk. he is not a good guy even if he acts like a ******* only once. A guy doesn't just wake up one mrng and say 'hey, I think I'm gonna be a ******* today.' OK?"
I couldn't stop laughing when I heard that. I just couldn't. Don't ask me why but I just couldn't. "Geli hati sgt." Wise words from Shah, who has gone MIA. He's totally busy with the new project that his company is launching. He invited me to the launch... wonderful and great... only that... it's still 4 months premature... haha.... All the best k shah... Later when u're sucessful and rich, it'll be ur turn to buy me the KLCC. LOL.
Syirah had to clean her house before her parents come home from haji. hehe. Then thazie had to work cause he had taken alot of urgent leave to accompany me to the hospital. Then shah is busy. Ain is overseas. Kai was in camp. Haiz.... So I was free yesterday and nobody else was around... So I decided to meet addy. LOL. I swear I have never met a more butt-obsessed guy. EVER. I mean he's really hot in a sense. A tough rugby player with muscles to prove, but his butt is one that exceeds expectations... haha... It's so cute and big that J. Lo will be ashamed. LOL. He fetched me strt after I alighted from the company bus. And this morning, kak aida was asking me, "That one yesterday ur bf isit? So hensem!" Haha. If she only knew how butt-obsessed he was. LOL. It was just funny. Neway, we went rochor road for the electronic stuff for his school project. Ugh. The place looked different from when I last came for my sec 4 D&T project. It was much upgraded now. Finally, after years of sucking up poor school children money. LOL. Well, neway, it started raining. and we couldn't go anywhr. If we walked, we'll get soaked. If we took the bike, we'll get soaked. And we both were wishing that he drove that day, instead of riding. Ahhh... but the jams... well, he had to go pasir ris for his rugby team BBQ, so he dropped me off at bugis mrt stn.
OTW hm, farhan called me and asked me if I wanted to lepak. I was damn tired but he said for awhile aje... I finally relented. After all, we live across the street from each other. Then this idiot RODE HIS MOTOR ACROSS THE STREET TO MY BLOCK. I gave him a knowing look and he laughed cause he knew it irks me to see them waste petrol like that. HAHA. Hey, u may think it's none of my business but I live on the same planet that he is polluting. When I told him that, and he was smart enough to retort back that I should stop using my beloved perfume then since it's making the hole in the ozone layer bigger. Smart ass. LOL. I finally got home at about 12. My mum was nagging till my ears bled, screaming at me saying I've got work tommorow, i've been home late so much lately and that I need priortise. Yes, ma'am. I will try.
At home, I realised that ajak, thazie & "boi" (i've never liked this nick.) had missed call me a few times. I only called thazie back, he was still at work and wanted to check if I was alright. After he made sure that I was alive and well, only then he was willing to hang up. Sweet, but infuriating sometimes. Haha. Then before going to sleep, I realised that if i told syirah all the things I had been up to yesterday, she'll be nagging at me later. haha. She already scolded me for going to work yesterday when I clearly had an MC. haha. Syirah, don't scold me too much k. :) Thazie already scolded me cukup2 on thurs night.
And speaking of thurs nite, I really have to hand it to thazie. He took urgent leave to accompany me and drag my lazy ass to the hospital. AND OUH YAH, they actually wheel-chair-ed me in. HAHA. I felt like I was in the old folks home. The doctor said alot of things... I wasn't listening. It was blahblahblah. Medicines again. New doctor appointment. And yeah... terrifying hospital bills. THAT'S when thazie started getting super pissed off with me. He offered to help me pay and I refused. I had learnt my lesson and I had learnt it well. I shall never again rely on depend on someone again. Then he asked me to stop being so stubborn and that "sepet" should be the one helping. And I told him that what isn't fair, isn't fair... What could I possibly do about it....? He told me to go ask that jerk to apologise on his knees. And I laughed so hard that my eyes were watering. Boy, was thazie FUMING by then.
I'm sorry, thazie. It's just that I've got my pride too. Like I have said, even if it was my funeral, he wouldn't be caught dead there. WHY? Cause he finds it hard to face any truth, he is too ego, he is too heartless, he is enjoying his life too much to care. Guilt is not in his vocabulary. He is too proud to even stand at my grave after everyone else has walked away to utter the words, "I'm sorry". And here u want me to call him again and ask him to apologise? LAUGH-A-BLE. He'll just be as ignorant as he chooses to be. IGNORE, IGNORE, IGNORE. I guess that ignorance is really bliss. So Thazie, I appreciated EVERYTHING u have done but I've made up my mind. I've done my maths and looked left and right. I've made up my mind. That's it. It's done. Neway, I'm glad u cooled down last night. :)
Everything seems to be falling into place. Of course, the doctor's telling things I don't want or can't bear to hear. I smiled and nod at him but I think he suspects that I'm not listening. Especially when he starts rambling about the things I should NOT be doing for a minimum period of one month, and i ask him if it's alright for me to go shopping. His face expression?!?! PRICELESS. I felt like doing a mastercard commercial:
Consultation fees? $80
Wheelchair? $600
Medicine? $58
Expression on doctor's face when u ask him if its ok to go shopping in this one month period? PRICELESS!!!
For everything else... THERE'S MASTERCARD!! KEKEKEKEKEKE.
I know. Shiok Sendiri right? I can't help it. I think they gave me laughing gas instead of oxygen at the hospital the other day. LOL.
I can't wait to call syira and ask her about her dad coming home. CONFIRM KECOH2 tahi ayam. haha.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|