<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008♥
A heartache so erotic ♥ 9:22 PM


Trust my friends to be betting on how long I am going to stay single! Crazy! haha.

"I don't know lah... She seems pretty determined this time..." Thazie bet 4 months.

"Alarrr... kedebab kedebub bsok da attached." Shah bet 1 month.

"Haha! iLa ehhh... single...? ummm...." Lynn bet 3 months.

"Eh, babi krg! PERCAYA LA cikit. TAKDE CONFIDENCE LANGSUNG." iLa (that's me of coz) bet 10 months.

THKS EHK! LOL. Crazy. Apparently losers have to pay $50 each. So can u imagine the fits of laughter they got into when I said they ought to be prepared to pay up. I'll be $150 richer in ten months. haha. END OF YEAR BONUS KER?!

Well, well, well... Neway... we are going attica on wednesday. wahaha. BABIs. Just coz I got discount. EFFFFF U!!! LOL. I wanted to go MOS. For once, I actually volunteered but nooo... U chose bloody attica!

And on thurs, it's D&D! Boo! haha! I still can't believe I missed the end of year party. BIG BOO-HOO! D&D are so blah... got to be well behaved. :) I am what...

I already sort of decided of which dress to where. HAHA. It's ain's idea. Apparently, it's an act of defiance to show that I don't give an eff. Ouh sure... haha... whatever girl. Stop calling me from australia, beb. I still have to pay on my side u know. MSN LA! MSN!!! HAHA. MISS U BEB!!! COME BACK SOON! We really don't want to feel guilty about eating the cupcakes anymore. YUM!!! hehehehehe!


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox