|
Thursday, January 24, 2008♥
my aching feet ♥ 9:52 AM
OUH. the disappointment i felt upon realising that TODAY... is NOT yet FRIDAY. I'm badly in need of some TGIF (THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY). But at least I got a blast of TGIHF (THANK GOD I HAVE FRENZ) last nite. LOL. Lame, I know. Entertain me, won't you?
So updates. This week hasn't been half bad. I mean there are things that I rather not talk about. But when I look at it, nothing can stop me from smiling this week. God knows why. :):):). They say "don't laugh too much, later will end up crying." Hmmm... that's a thought. :)
Let's see. Ain is coming back on SUNDAY! Wheee... we promised to greet her at the airport with those delicious cupcakes! HEHE. Can't wait to see her (or rather... the things she bought for us.). I can't wait for her to jump out of the departure hall and see all the lovely cupcakes we bought for her! Then she'll look at us with those innocent big eyes of her begging, "Feed me!" LOL. YES! That's how much she loves those cupcakes. But hey, doesn't australia have cupcakes too? WTH, ain. LOL. WE MISS U! COME BACK SOON!
Yesterday, Ah heng was looking at me with the strangest look in his eyes and I dreaded the words, as he asked me if he could ask a personal question. I looked at his face for some kind of clue, but nothing so I said yes.
"Do you have a boyfriend?"
My jaw almost dropped out of my skull. haha. AH HENG?!?! haha. Here's the story: On tuesday, there was a safety meeting... where they... uhhh... discuss about ... safety namely. ;). So apparently there's this mly safety supervisor who saw me and wanted to get to know me. LOL. Ah Heng was so cute... "ok, ok, I take ur picture.. MMS to him to make sure correct person." So excited. I tell you, there are days in this workplace I cannot help but smile even tho it's a bad day. Their antics and the things they say really amuse me... :). Like that day, I wore my "I LOVE MY BOYFIREND" t-shirt. The reaction at work was priceless... especially Doctor Wong of course. He said, "Might as well you put his picture on the back, so people know." Haha. Then I told him that his wife should do that, to stop him from being so "gatal". LOL. SOMETIMES, these people arh... They're not exactly my favourite people ard. But this office has quite a handful that I'm quite fond of. ;). A FEW EHK! Not all. :)
So what I doing wearing my "I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND" t-shirt when I single? BCOZ... it's a really t-shirt AND it's green AND i love the irony. :)
And what happened to that safety supervisor? haha! I gave him my number of coz. Y NOT? Neway, it's ah heng's fren so I trust him. He called me last nite and we talked quite a bit before I went clubbing. :). Nice guy, too old. 30 years old, but apparently he doesn't look 30 and better still, I heard he's good looking. WAHAHA. BUT STILL. TOO OLD. People might think that I'm after his retirement money. WHAHAHA. 30 years from now!
Well neway, went to attica. Ladies night. Duh.
Headed down my block, waited for our designated non-drinking driver(CEH!) dearest farhan. So we waited for Thazie & his car. So Mr-Late decided to be late yet again! So me in my dress and farhan was playing pepsi-cola when Mr-late finally came and had the nerve to laugh at us! AH-BISH!!!!!!
Well neway, I had fun messing around with his car. Pressing buttons... OPENING THE SKY WINDOW... CLOSING THE SKY WINDOW... I mean it's not like I have never seen it. It's just to piss Thazie off. But he just good-naturedly let me do whatever I wanted. Farhan chose to sleep (Well, he is the one who has to drive us home.). PARTY-POOPER. Haha. Then we met Shah & lynn at attica.
Sweet fun. But I remembered why I'm not a clubber. Cause of the crowd, cause of the sweaty and half drunk guys grinding. But I liked the cute bartender. ;). He passed me my drink, gave me his winning smile and winked. HAHA. So blardy cute. HIS DIMPLES! Lynn was pushing me to ask his number. NO WAY LA! CRAZY! And guess who lost his badge of honor?! FARHAN! He was not suppose to drink! IDIOT! So when I whacked his head, he gave me a FLIMSY excuse saying he was thirsty. GOT TAP WATER WATTTT! AARGGHHH.
NEWAY, I had super alot of fun. Attica mostly has expats rather than matreps so I was cuci-ing mata at much older and "bigger" men. Was dancing next to this bunch of young caucasian guys. And they were like, "That's right baby, move that thing." I couldn't help laughing. Cause of their accent. I'm not racist. Don't get me wrong. It's just that... HAHA. Too Funny. Only syirah and ain would understand. KEKE. Neway, one of them, the gd looking one got my number eventually. :). Called me ard 3am... asked if he could see me again. ;). When I told him that I knew what he was after. He said, (try envisioning it with the accent), "No, trust me, I think u're beautiful and u're a sweet and fun girl. I'll just like to get to know u better. Maybe bring u out for dinner next week!" LOL. OK GO!
When we finally got out, we lost farhan! HAHA. Thazie was like "Umm, we need to go back inside to find our fren." AND THEY THOUGHT HE WAS TRYING TO BE FUNNY. It was lah... So neway, our designated driver failed to keep his word! He apologised like a million times and said that one of us could still drive... CAUTIOUSLY. HAHA. I looked at the four them and laugh at the very idea of any of them driving. HAHA. They were DEAD-drunk. Lynn was the worst drinker I have ever seen (I'm sorry beb but its true.). She drank one glass only. That's it, girl. No drinks for u next time. Tap water should suffice.
We took taxi. I was like, "THAZIE, UR CAR!!!! It'll be so lonely here at clarke quay!" HAHA. Ever so cool, he told me that it'll still be there in the morning and he'll take it later tommoro night. HAHA. Rilek je ehh... We asked the taxi driver, "MAKAN MANE MLM2 best arh, uncle" and he brought us to heaven... HAHA. no la, he brought us to this 24 hour prata shop!!! SEDAP NAK MAMPOS!! I was freaking cold but gatal kan... I ordered ice cream prata and mee goreng mama. HEHE. NICE LA!! I was njoying my food! WHEN suddenly lynn vomitted. AAAAHHHHHHH!!! Aiyah... SPOIL TOL LA LYNN. HUHUHUHU. :)
I had fun guys! THKS! Even tho I am tired at work rite now. Stone beyond belief. And the fact that I have my D&D tonite... LOL. I'm am SO gonna die from exhaustion tonight. LOL. I am SO not gonna go out fri & sat. SUNDAY is ok cause Thazie belanje cupcakes and Ain is coming BACK!!!! HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN!!! KEKE.
PS. Forgive me for taking uncensored and undignified pictures of u guys. HEHE. AND PLEASE THAZIE, don't delete them and make sure u transfer the pictures soon! I still haven't gotten the new year's one leh! HA-YAK!
I love u guys! OK! LUNCHTIME!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|