<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Wednesday, January 2, 2008♥
♥ 12:10 PM


Ok. I lied. I totally lied. I lied about loving my friends.... the truth is.... THAT I ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ADORE AND LOVE THEM TO BITS AND PIECES!!!! hehe.

Here's the story... I got a lot of invites for the new year's. Same old, same old. Haha. MOS VIP PASSES?!?! FREE ENTRY TO INSOMIA! LEPAK AT HOTEL RAMAI2! SIT AT HOLLAND V! GO VIVOCITY! CHALET! And... I particularly liked the idea of going MOS then head down to holland V to unwind. BUT there were 2 major probs. My pay haven't "masok" and both my mum & sis were sick. So I felt really guilty leaving them behind. And if it were a slight fever, nvm... both of them were vomitting and yeah... many other stuff... both of them were lying in bed and kept asking me and my bro to get for them water and such. SO me being a good daughter and all (ceh! WAHAHA!), I decided that new year was really no big deal and I would really feel guilty if I left them at home while I was having fun and something happened to them. I was pretty bummed out and pretty much got a "earful" from my frenz. I told them to shut up and "taubat" coz it's a new year. LOL.

BUT GUESS WHAT MY DEAR FRENZ DID FOR ME?!?! I was so touched that they cancelled their plans to MOS and their drinking session at holland v. There were so much noise that the bikes were making below my block... I was kinda pissed off since the day before, the wedding held there also had motor escorts which made a whole lot of noise. While I was still grumbling, Thazie was calling me. "OITTT!! PEKAK!! TAK DGR KE MOTOR KITE! TGOK BAWAH LA!" AND WOW, was I surprised to see 8 bikes there with Thazie jumping up and down like a mad man waving at me! I was so happy, beaming from ear 2 ear like an idiot. My dad had come home already so I could pretty much trust him to call me if anything happened. Aft all, it's just below my block!! LOL.

We played truth or dare and ganged up with some other strangers (some teenagers ard our age we just met at the void deck. haha!) and we all gathered at the basketball court listening to the radio. Then it was really fun having only 15-20 ppl there in the middle of the basketball shouting 10, 9 , 8 ,7 , 6, 5, 4, 3 ,2 ,1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And of course thazie just had to be an idiot and shout SELAMAT HARI RAYA!! LOL. It was super duper fun la... and we played with those spray cans and guess what!!! They bought food!!! hehe... I finally got home at 5am. Lyk WTH kan, it wasn't like I went that far, but I still came home late. But it was worth it even tho i didn't get any sleep. I ADORE ADORE MY FRENZ!

SO now u know that I ABSOLUTELY LOVE MY FRIENDS. HAHA. Thks guys, I had so much fun, I almost puked out whatever I ate for dinner. :). Neway, thank you for all the new year msgs. I'm sorry I had to delete most, coz my inbox was getting full. But nevertheless, I acknowlegded each and every one. I'm sorry for not replying. :). And Happy new year, everybody!

2007 has been great to me so far. I graduated, got a job, got along better with my mum. Yes, there has been the downs... but PAST IS PAST. We'll forget about it eventually but we should learn from our mistakes. I hope 2008 is a better year for everyone. HIGHER PAY AND LOWER LIVING COST!! Haha... yes, i'm just quoting our minister. And although I start this year with some sad/confusing news that is quite unexpected, I still smile the biggest smile. I'm gonna get my shit together and actually achieve something in 2008. I hope to get my diploma by the end of the year and probably hopefully be halfway thru my bike lessons (AND no, jai. I refuse to listen to you. I refuse to remain the pillion all my life. BLUEK! U can't stop me. nananana. BLUEK!). 2008 carries a hope for me and I hope not to disappoint myself with failure. As the koreans say... uhhh what is it... uhhh i think its "FIGHTING, FIGHTING" which means go for it. HAHA. I THINK.

And speaking of korean!!! HEHEHEHE! While u ppl are only starting to watch the first or seconf episode of Coffee prince. I've already bought the DVD and watched it from finish to end.... haha! Just like I watched Come back soo-ae before everybody else. hehe! Watch coffee prince k, ppl. Very cute but it gets kinda draggy towards the end... :) Now I just starting to watch another korean DVD. HEHE.

And Ps. My KL trip was fantastic too although I didn't get to bring the KLCC home. They said it wasn't for sale and I could buy the magnet instead. I'm sorry, shah. It's really unfair... i mean if its not for sale, why do they put it on display in the first plc right? LOL. Pictures for KLCC & New Year will be posted up asap, I havent uploaded them onto my comp. But I most probably will not be blogging much after this. I've got lots of work and suddenly too many appointments to go to... BUSY!

Pss. A piece of advice. Don't make new year resolutions. Just don't. :)


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox