|
Friday, January 25, 2008♥
REALISATION: It wasn't me who needed protection, it was you. Now, I'm glad it's over between us two. ♥ 8:39 AM
I AM SOOOO SLEEP-DEPRIVED. SOOOO VERY STONED AT THE MOMENT! My eyes have become so sepet sehh...
The D&D was great yesterday. Before the D&D started everyone was like saying it was gonna suck and it was gonna be boring so my expectations were low. :). So they managed to make me happy. AND WHAT NOT KAN! I won a digital camera. 6.0 megapixels. Samsung. Not the best camera around but hey, not everyday u can get a camera for free right? Hehe. Lucky me. Alhamduillah. I am grateful... The food was not half-bad. :). The MC was cute but married (SYIRA! He's indian! HEHE. ). And haha! We actually have a korean look alike hottie among us! *Drool* And happily single. :)
Uncle Kay Chew looked so handsome. And the ladies! Need I say more? All the ladies look super beautiful, to me at least. :) Chai ping in bright pink (my fav color), and elena! Hehe. So cute, I finally see her wear a skirt! Kak zai and ashvin looked fab as usual! I love Kak Zai's necklace. I love it when people dress up for the night. Altho I myself didn't look so good. Hard to look good when u only slept 1.5hours the day before. :)
I had loads of fun Kak ayu & kak zai & kak aida & Abg Z & Pakcik muhammad & Another pakcik & yes... oso ibrahim... :) It was really funnie when everytime ibrahim tried to get cheeky with me, kak ayu or the abg2 will threaten him. LOL. But really, he was too close for comfort. :). So i appreaciate the help I got from my fellow table-ians. Keke,
So anyway... Kak ayu dearest & her family sent me home on the lorry. :). And can u believe it? I actually felt scared riding the lorry. :). I told kak ayu that it's scarier riding lorry than anything else... HAHA. Maybe I've riden too many bikes already. LOL. HER DAUGHTERS WERE SO CUTE! I love their hair! So curly-wurly. :) My own hair was a nightmare to deal with this morning. Half-asleep trying untangle my very tangled hair. Argh!
I got home and crashed. Was half-way msging Kai, Calvin & Thazie when I fell asleep. LOL. My poor frenz was waiting for my reply when I was happily in La-La Land. LOL. I'm sorry guys... but I apologised as soon as I woke up. :)
Ahhh... :). Am kinda enjoying myself this week. After all, all that pain near my abdomen area has subsided significantly. That pain at my neck is still there but it's bearable. And best of all, there are no doctor appointments till next month! WHEEEE!!!
And no, thazie, I really do not wanna go attica tonite. I might fall asleep at the club. U won't want that, would u? Yes, I know... it's "Asia Nation" night. But really, all I wanna do after 5 oclk today is SLEEP. Grant my wish, O mighty one. LOL.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|