|
Monday, February 25, 2008♥
mistakes we've both been making ♥ 8:23 AM
Babe, why are we falling out over a guy who isn't even in our lives rite now? How could you misconstrue his words so much? The unnecessary words we've exchanged... have damaged us so much. I know that I really shouldn't be the one apologising, cause I know for a FACT that I haven't done anything wrong.BUT I'm sorry k? I have NEVER tried to get with him. Let alone have an affair. If I did, wouldn't I have his number on my phone?! But I don't even have it when I & farhan wanted screwed his ass for getting me involved in your love life. And what are u talking about, me keeping all the good guys for myself? BABE, if that were true, I'll be happily attached right now.
It's not fair. And you know it, babe.
All i want is my name cleared. PERIOD.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|