|
Tuesday, February 26, 2008♥
♥ 9:24 AM
OUH, *EFF* U la!
Just gotta keep telling myself that it's not worth my effort trying to salvage our friendship. CAUSE I SIMPLY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS WAS OVER SOME JANTAN! Ugh. Some JANTAN who has placed himself before everyone else 23 hours a day and 6.5 days a week.
Incorrigible *****.
Ahhh... Whatever. Why do I even bother...? Why did I even bother to msg you yesterday and TRY to talk things out? WHY? Ouh, I duno. Mebbe coz ure my fren and I actually give a damn?
Pls dun make me hate you. & pls dun hate me back ok? We'll work this out, Somehow...
Thazie, pls come back soon. Ur msgs aren't enuff to cheer me up. U alwaez seem to know what to do. Why can't Jakarta be next door to my house?
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|