|
Friday, February 22, 2008♥
♥ 10:24 AM
So happy, happy belated Valentine's to all... :). Very late, i know! But those got my Valentine's msg, I LOVEEE YOUUU GUYS & U eff-ing noe it. :D. My Valentine's was funny this year. I spend it sending my darling cat, Rooney, to the vet. Sweet Mr Shaik decided to accompany me. It wasn't so much Valentine's Day for us. It was vaguely there, but not quite. Hehe. Shaik was super sweet BTW. Thks for the company & for helping me carry nauseous Mr Rooney. After all, the journey isn't easy. Pasir Ris to Boon Lay to Bukit Timah to Boon Lay to Pasir Ris. HONESTLY, if it were me, I'd be too shagged to bother. Then again... it really depends on who the person you're traveling for right!? HAHA! So my valentine's turn out to be PELIK, but fun. I hoped everyone's was just as nice or even better, although not everyone celebrates it.
I'm turning 20 next month. Feels rather weird, not having "teen" at the back of my age anymore... Now it's just "ty". Sounds like some saggy old teabag. Ugh. LALALA. I feel like there's this impending doom ahead of me but in reality, it's just nothing. Age is just a number they say. But the number can look bigger and scarier each year. On a brighter note, 20 is not as bad as 60 right?
Wednesday was fun! Met up with Farhan, Ain, Shah & Lynn. Had a debate about motors and cars. LOL! And we confessed all our ALMOST deepest secrets. HAHA! Now u guys know my worst habit!!! Farhan went to get a piercing below his lips. OK, confession: I've never really liked piercings near the mouth area so I naturally told him not to do it. HE DID IT NEWAY! (Since when has he ever listened to me?) & Admittedly, it looks nice! I might wanna do it too!!! Hehe. Lately, I've been SSSSOOOOO tempted to get a tattoo on my butt. MEREPEK kan. It just looks so good and seems like such a naughty, cheeky and rebellious thing to do. I asked farhan to get me a tattoo on my birthday and he agreed! LOL. But don't worry, I'm not doing any tattoos. I'm too chicken for that. LOL. NEWAY, Farhan is HOT STUFF la now! Apparently, anyway. This bunch of girls who knew ain asked her whther farhan was attached & asked for his number. Ceh, ceh, ceh... da hot stuff la skrg. :D
Ain, JIA YEO OK! I know you can do it. You'll pull thru k, dear. Even though it feels like stones have been raining on our hearts, I've pulled thru and so can you! And I know it's not easy. Esp after 6 years of waiting for someone who has always loved someone else. I'll be here for you beb, just like you've been there for me. :D. Love ya, sweets.
Thazie!!!! I MISS YOU LIKE MAD!!! EVEN THO I MSG U I DON'T!!! COME BACK TO SINGAPORE LA PLEASE!!!!! ARGH. It's frustrating how I'm the one always watching my friends leave the country. It's SSOOO frustrating tau. I'm always sending them off and picking them up from the airport. WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE MY TURN TO BE SENT OFF AND PICKED UP!!! AHHH... FRUST LA! hehe. I'm so bad at goodbyes. Neway, come back soon, Zie. I ADMIT, i miss you loads. Life is a bore w/o u dancing on moving vehicles... KEKE. Before he left, he said, "Don't be naughty & play nice!" WTH. Who's the one playing overseas! LOL. Must remind myself to get a job with overseas opportunities! U guys are so lucky, know that!
Sis, thks loads for the support. I guess I really I should have told you earlier but I guess sometimes it's difficult for us to pour out to our family rather than our friends. But I'm glad I told everything, it's like a burden being lifted off my shoulders. And just to let you noe, U can count on me as much as I can count on you. Same to you, hamdi. :D. I love the msg where you said that if u ever see him, u'd burn his blond hair black. I'll take you up on that. keke. After all, blood runs thicker than water.
Happie bdae to Seha dearest! Miss you loads. A much belated happy congrats on doing the much impossible that all of us thought you couldn't do. He's a jerk. I know I knew way earlier... but hey a belated still means something. :D
Ummm.. anything else? OK, let's summarise everything :
`I WANA GO TO THE ZOO. SHAIK, Let's go k!
`Zie, I miss u, return soon!
`My two lovely babes : SYIRAH & AIN ; U CAN DO WHATEVER YOU SET UR MIND TO. We ladies rock! I'm cheerin you guys on!
`To all my freaky frenz : I fear u all are losing your bets la... shah lost his oredi (1 month)! KAA-CHING!! Lynn is losing oso (3 months)!! I hear my money bag getting heavier! KAAAAA-CHING!!! Thazie bet 4 months, Farhan bet 6 months, I bet 10 months, Riyan & nayan bet 1 year. LOL. SHAH, IN UR FACE! LOL. kekekekeke. So far I've been good and I've been single (IN THEORY). There are the mini dates of coz, but nothing big so far. LOL. U beta start praying harder for your money, guys! I'm pretty determined this time! :D
`High heels are now both my best friend and my enemy. It's shockingly odd that I love them even.
I noticed that I haven't uploaded any pics to my blog for quite some time... Since hari raya haji, ladies night, new year's, changi beach, up till now. I will try to upload some next time. Just bits & pieces here. :D. Mebbe later.
Ouh, how I love to procastinate!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|