<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Thursday, March 27, 2008♥
apprehended for dating a gun-man ♥ 8:43 AM


It's funny what some guys do for girls.

& irritating, i should mention.

Guys, do us girls a favour, read on.

Guy type A.
Insulting (or you call it teasing) a 20-year-old girl is going to get you nowhere. She'll just be praying that u burn in hell. To put her through all that and after that, telling her that you only wanted to get her attention, u really deserve a tight slap across your face. Guys, we're no longer in primary school where that tactic worked. Geez, we're older now and WANT men who are respectful towards women, not childish & ill-mannered.

Guy type B.
Mr psycho. Calls you day and night. Ouh ya... just to talk. Miss calls you like about 50 times in a day. HELLO! U're not my boyfren ok! If I wanted a bodyguard, I would have hired one myself. Wish I could block numbers from calling me, like on MSN messenger. LOL.

Guy type C.
Indecisive & fickle. This one, even the weatherman is confused about. SUPER SWEET one minute, non-chalant the next. Not sure of your feelings? Buzz off. No girl was ever meant to be any guy's back-up plan.

Well, guys, simple advice. Want to win a girl's heart?

Just respect her.
Respect her body, respect her freedom & space, respect her feelings & emotions, respect her friends & family, respect her choices. And you'll win hands down eventually. Just keep trying and in the long run, she'll realise what a good catch you are, no matter how superficial or materialistic she is.

Being forceful/impatient/playing hard-to-get/fickle/a player/rude will only push her away from you. More than you realise.

OK, i talked to syira last night and I've finally come to realise what type of guy I like. The "SMART MAT" type. LOL. Which evitably tranlates to well... a smart mat. LOL. Cute, lovable, very out-going, full of energy[to make up for lack of mine. (:], and yet has intellect. I want someone who I can have an intellegent conversation with, an upbeat conversation with a dose of common sense. AND no, I do not like arrogant idiots who think they're smarter than the average, but lack the gusto. Someone who will challenge my opinions, but does not diss them. I want a guy who keeps me up and running, rather than a guy who maintains the same conversation topics everyday. I just want someone who won't bore me, bottomline. And... it doesn't hurt if he's cute too. ;)

AND LOL. We've got loads of nicknames for people at work. B1, B2, B3... Jurong West, Margaret, Dorothy, Untouchable, duck, godfather, goldfish... AND MANY MORE! LOL! Hehe. Whatever, its not like I gossip that much anyway. :). Right..... :):):):):)

"It feels different when I'm with you. With every kiss and every hug, it gets more confusing. But in a good way. LOL. "

PS. I hate it the type of people feeling2 popular & well-liked when the truth is that they're NOT at all well-liked by everyone.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox