<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008♥
Be Careful What U Wish For ♥ 10:15 AM


I met up with the usual suspects last night. With the absence of ain & thazie of coz. :'(. So it was me, lynn, shah & farhan. So we just sort of lepak. I was having a headache, so when farhan sweetly offered his massaging services, I accepted! He is good, i have to admit. :). We went down to coffee bean (if starbuck asks, just tell them I was drugged & dragged there. LOL.).

Shah & lynn belated bdae gift to me was a blouse from esprit. LOVE IT GUYS! PINK! Everyone seems to be buying me Esprit stuff, dun they? KEKE. I won't mention Farhan's gift to me. KEKE. Coz I'm afraid that talking about it might jinx it! BTW, aft coffee bean, we hung out under farhan's blk, and farhan helped me paint my toenails! HAHA! And shah did the same for lynn. It was really fun, coz they painted our nails all sorts of wild colors and screwed it up, then removed it, then re-painted our toenails again. Sporting arh this guys! :D. Eventually, he nicely painted my toenails of one color and did it ok! Thks, farhan! And yes, it's not entirely both you and shah's fault that the nail polish kept going off course... haha. me & lynn juz cudn't stop laffing. KEKE.

They wanted to go drinking yesterday. But honey, I'm so drunk with happiness at the moment! :D

And to that overlysensitive guy... please spare me all this drama. It's not my fault that my friend doesn't want to berkenalan with you what! So stop being such a wuss. It's no loss to me if you stop contacting me over a small matter. So buruk, man, when guys merajuk. Tak tentu2 pasal lak tu. Tu la perasan sgt, end up skrg sendiri yg tanggung malu kan! LOL.

Neway, I'm kind of happy now. :). U know... H-A-P-P-Y. Sufficiently. :). My conscience is as clear as the sky. My heart doesn't feel so heavy anymore. I did what I had to do. Now, well, it's up to the "other" ppl. :). Retribution had me panting for awhile there. It'll come and get me again, for sure. But for the meantime, it's leaving me alone and is instead torturing the "other" ppl. Thks, farhan, for the advice. Who would have thought u'd come up with such a brilliant idea?! LOL. :)

I'm happy, because of you. :). However unexpected it seems.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox