|
Saturday, March 29, 2008♥
fumbling is confidence ♥ 9:17 AM
OMG! OMG! OMG! OUH MY GOD!!!!
HE IS SO CUTE LA SEIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How come I didn't realise just exactly how cute he was the first time? I would have carried on our conversation!!! It is only the 2nd time that I realise that! Sure, I knew he was cute the first time... but HELLO! Now I think he's freaking gorgeous. *silap2 mata*
Maybe it's only after he said "Excuse me" to me like 5 times in a timespan of 45mins... Gee, come to think of it, does he think I'm like ****ing fat that I'm like blocking his way 3/4 of the time (?). LOL. Then I caught him looking over a few times!!!! HEHE, I'm so perasan jubo! But hey, mr cotton on, I actually think you're cute! I wanna put you in a box and bring you home! :)
Until syirah told me she actually thought he was GAY. Ugh. WHAT A TURN-OFF.
....
....
....
....
But He's still extremely cute, isn't he?
April's resolution :
1) Shop at Cotton On
2) Buy leggings at Cotton On
3) Buy Cardigan at Cotton On
4) Buy the Bhai salesguy at Cotton On & Do notty2 things to him!
lol. I want to go shopping! SHOPAHOLICS, payday is coming!!! yay2! I'm so going to PS next week! First stop, FACE SHOP. Next & final stop, COTTON ON. I've decided if I can't take him home with me, I'll stay there with him. LOL.
OUH! the nail polish at face shop is so nice! I love it! And I can't believe their nail polish remover is more expensive than the the nail polish itself. The nail polish is $2.90 and the remover is $4.90. Wtf kan. But all the more happy I am. I think I'm going to buy like 5 of this freaking nail polish! It's so nice! It's so smooth to put on and I love the one with glitter. I love their HOT PINK. Basically, I love their nail polish range!! Yay2! Payday, HURRY!
I definitely recommend their mascara. For those with "pendek" eyelashes. For thick luscious eyelashes, try FACESHOP mascara. U won't be disappointed! They even have purple colour. I've tried their facial masks and it's actually very nice, better that Nivea's or Bio Essence. :). Syira bought eyeshadow. It's nice, but since I'm not really a eyeshadow kind of girl, i always just walk past eyeshadow section. But yesterday syira was looking for eyeshadow in particular, so i browsed thru & I have to admit, they were all glittery and tempting! Nonetheless, I'm stil not an eyeshadow kind of girl. I like their gold eye pencil tho! So retro!
Ouh well, if i told you about all the shops I like. It'll never end. LOL. Can't wait for the Great Singapore Sale in May. Hehe! :). Tell you what, I'll try to give reviews on some of the shops I go to whenever I can or feel like it. :). That'll be fun. More fun than writing about boring old guys.
But Mr Cotton On IS really cute. :)
With a body that could melt me and a mouth that can blow me away when I melt and evaporate!
LOL.
Boy, you shouldn't be standing around selling cheap clothes. You should be wearing armani suits & walking on the runway! Wrong career move, good-looking! Bluek!
Gosh, ila. it's none of your business. LOL. Gosh, I better stop this entry before I start gushing about him again. LOL.
Nonsense, ila, pure nonsense! tsktsk.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|