<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Monday, March 10, 2008♥
gift of one-liners ♥ 12:05 PM


Turning 20 so far has been fabulous!! New hair.. uh... the color only la changed. Like minah2, everyone say. WTF kan. KEKE.

I took leave on last Wednesday just to go out with Syirah! Super best! Coz I got to eat her LOVELY LOVELY nasi goreng! YAY! Like finally! Now, I can die without any regrets. WAHAHAHA! We went to PS, and the first shop we went was "COTTON ON" and ouh lala! I'm glad we went there first! There was 2 cute sale guys there and both were flirtatious! Especially the one who stood at the dressing room, damn friendly! Haha! But of coz, the one at the counter caught my attention. Well built and so tall. DARLING, you should be modelling la, not doing sales! haha! Ouh well, I love shopping at "COTTON ON" and now there more reasons to go!

And I absolutely love the biker chick (not fighter chick, syira!) outfit that syirah bought! HAHA! She's changed so much seh! She's much, much more willing to spend money on clothes now. I don't even have to force her. In fact, she was the one FORCING me to buy. LOL. How times have changed. I feel like I might actually have to STOP her from buying too much. KEKE. And yeah... the lady has a blazer now, ppl! KEKE.

Met up with the bestie, seha and sarah on sat... Suppose to go CLEO BACHELOR PARTY la, but KAKAK SARAH taknak. So then we were suppose to watch movie, but no timing for "Step up 2". And then we wanted to watch "the spartans" but KAKAK SARAH oredi watch.... Sarah, sarah... keke... It's ok, I forgive you, on the account of your [....] . KEKE. Had super fun! Esp with syirah! Beb, i love you like mad! We went shopping, then met up with Mr shaik & his very good looking cuzin, Mr Imran! HEHE. So, syira & seha went home first. I and KAKAK SARAH went to eat with the two gentlemen at Esteler. Turns out Imran and Sarah both werk at Jrg Island. HAHA. Kecoh la Sarah! So finally the gentlemen sent us home. And it seemed like the perfect ending to the day. But something else happened... ouh well, that's a story only I and syirah will ever noe. :). Fighting2, syira!

I declare today how much I love Syahirah Binte Salim. I will forever proud to stand beside you and tell the world that you are my best friend. I have never been angry at you, and I don't intend to. I'll be there for you, like you have been there for me. I'll love you till my ass grow saggy and my eyes can't tell the difference between a raisin and my husband's *ahem2*. LOL. Bottomline, I *eff-ing* love you! Even when it's one of the days u do the exact opposite of what I tell you to do! haha!

And ONE man managed to prove my theory wrong over the week. And I want to thank him for giving us girls HOPE that there still good men out there. :). Congrats!

And for that someone, that night, u created magic and I truly, truly, truly felt like a princess! But I can't help feeling more lost than ever. Thank you for the great date. However, I'm truly sorry that I had to spoil it all. I'm really silly, ain't i? Seems like I'm pushing all the good guys away... But why do all the right guys seem to be coming at the wrong time? I'm not ready. Not ready at all.

And Zie..... ape jadi seh? senyap sepi tiba2. Dun let history repeat itself seh.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox