|
Monday, March 17, 2008♥
SHIMMY SHIMMY ♥ 10:42 AM
First & foremost, Congratulations to my dear bestie, syirah, for getting a new job in such a short time & I hope you do well today. Have no worries, my dear. They'll love you there!!
OK, the rest of the entry will be boring, just for my own pleasure. Keke.
I had a great time with syira on sat. haha. Nvr mind the embrassing question about doggy. keke. We went to BB to buy office clothes. HAHA. We were like eff-ing tourists ok! Sesat giler! haha. Hey, you can't blame us really. It's been quite some time since we hung out there... and lived there. Syirah bought 2 really really nice skirts. I love the flower-printed one! So hot! I didn't buy anything. I wanted to buy blouse, but their new collection haven't come in yet. We walked in the scorching sun! Haha. Then while walking, we cam-whored. Like I said... feeling2 tourists gitu. KEKE.
We went off to buona vista, to find syirah's workplace, before she starts work there on tuesday. Today she's training at another place. And this time, we were really tourists! LOL. We got a lot of exercise too. Hehe. Turns out the bus we suppose to take was opposite the bustop that we boarded. KEKE. And when we took the bus, we were actually asking the bus driver where to stop whereas the REAL tourists, this bunch of ang-mohs with back-packs boarded the bus coolly and sat down waiting for us to get seated. LOL! MALU!! But fun la... Not alwaez u get to act like tourists in your own country right?!! Neway, the place is like kind of susah to get to... and really quiet. But I love that it's all green and everything... So "tenang"...
The best part of the day was eating at Fish & Co, talking about our lives. :). It was lovely. Enough said. Thks, babe!
I am guilty as charged. So much for spending on budget! KEKE. I bought almost $300 worth of beauty products yesterday. ARGH! Guilty, guilty, guilty! KEKE. At least I still managed to control myself on saturday when shopping with Syirah... Ouh well. Next month me & syirah are so going on a shopping spree! Don't even talked about next month, this week even.. supposedly we're going for this double date... with 2 indian guys (so u know it's not me who set this date up! LOL!) and watch "STEP UP 2" that we missed the other day. HEHE. It's going to be weird going out with an indian guy! Ouh well! VARIETY, ila, VARIETY! Neway, the main reason is to accompany my bestie for her date. :). We'll have fun, babe! Remember, we're never ever again gonna put our lives on hold for anybody else. We're going to do what we do best and fuck it if anyone has anything to say about it.
That's the fun thing about being single. U can go out with whoever you want, whenever u want and do whatever you want. Like if I were to go shopping like crazy with my ex, he'll give me that look and I'd feel really, really guilty. It's almost as if I can't be myself when I'm with him. So it's better now that I can shop happily and irresponsibly, guilt-free. I need someone who can love a shopaholic. KEKE.
RESPONSIBLE BUDGET GUYS NEED NOT APPLY. And when you wanna go out with your guy frenz, it suddenly becomes a scene from CSI, frown faces... endless questions... speculations... tears... accusations... When will people ever learn that just bcoz a guy and a girl go out together doesn't necessarily mean that they're an item...?! If you love her/him, trust them enough to know that they won't have the heart to do such a thing. But if it happens... then don't ever trust them anymore. Whatever excuses they come up with is BULLSHIT. Trust me, I've been the cheater too... ;).
BTW, I just heard from a very reliable source that some girl fren has been hitting on my ex. LOL. Knowing full well that I have described him as a assholic jerk and just how much damage he has caused me. Ouh well, whatever floats your boat, two-faced. It's "re-assuring" to know that people still want my left-overs. :). It's similar to someone digging through your trash. :) I know, u're probably muttering "What a bitch." under your breath. But hey,at least I'm not the one digging thru someone else's trash. :). And please dun act in front of me like some angel, that's what I don't like. Take all my EXs if you like. Geez, it's not like they're re-usable. But dun ever act like you're smthg that you're not. And you are definitely not a Friend.
NEWAY, I still can't decide on a date to hold the chalet. I have to tell Aziz 2 months in advance so he can book it under SAF... LOL. It's cheap ok! It was kinda funny when Syirah asked me which one of my EXs do I treasure the most... I answered Arwah Remy of coz... then I added Shah (yes, u!). And it stopped there... almost like the rest never ever mattered in the first place...
But the truth is that Aziz is also one of the EXs that I value alot... He knows me inside out. He knows my worst life story and my best. He was absolutely sweet when he tried. And he was there for me when I and that *tut* broke up. He was there, even tho he had a few spiteful comments at the tip of his tongue. Like he was the one who came up with that memorable "small-eye bitch" insult for that *tut*. Keke. When I told syirah, she cudn't stop laffing. After all, the two guys are sort of related to each other socially. I love guys who get along well with my best fren. He still calls her and they messed ard on msn. LOL. Haha. Thks, Aziz, even tho there are times you know I wana kill you. And bcoz of you, I'm fond of nasi ayam penyet. LOL. And yeah... I never did buy batteries for my red fire engine. :(
My mendaki application to SSTC is like SUPER slow. So yeah, I'm not starting school this month. Ouh, well, on to my 2nd choice then, PSB academy. Well, it's actually my top choice but bcoz of the EXPENSIVE fees, it kinda dropped to No. 2. But hey! I've got a reason to choose it now! ARGH! Just when I thought my studies were settled... OUH WELL.
I and farhan talked on the phn till late in the morning yesterday. And I guess he's the only one who's willing to wait for me to be ready. Other guys are like pushing me to jump into a relationship. I'm hanging on a thread and you expect me to jump?! He's really sweet sometimes and really infuriating at times. But he's my type of guy. Nicely-built, tall, sexily bad, always making me laff til my sides hurt and the best part is that he uses his brain, he doesn't just alwaez let me win, he challenges my opinions and reasons out sensibly. And girls, you know you don't really want a guy who cannot think for himself. If he can't take care of himself, how is he going to take care of you? Or if you're thinking farther... how is he going to take care of your children?
Farhan knows that until Thazie comes back from Jakarta, my feelings will remain confused. He told me that while he was hoping for the best... he didn't want me to make the mistake of thinking that the one who isn't here doesn't care and the one who is here will alwaez be there. Awww, right? SEE!! Brains! Top criteria for boyfriend!! BRAINS! And yes... 2nd criteria would be... HEART.
And thazie got caught up at work in Jakarta & can't return to Singapore... Just my luck.
And geez, some men arh... really arh. How can you blame me if I have no feelings for you?!!!! Like GEEZZ! Cut me some slack. Just because you're good-looking, doesn't mean you can expect EVERY girl to fall at your feet! Like WTH. Young man, you gotta learn not to depend on your looks to get a girl. LOL.
I'm itching to go shopping again. My fav buy yesterday has got to be Elizabeth Arden's Green Tea perfume. And all my bio-essence products. Keke. Basically, I love everything I bought. Freaky right? I wanna go to far east plaza and buy clothes! My wardrobe meter is saying "LOW! LOW! LOW! PLEASE TOP-UP!". Ouh wait... or... that could just be me talking to myself... Hmmm... There it is again! "GO BODYSHOP! GO BODYSHOP! & TOPSHOP! & 4Eva 21! & ESPRIT! & ROBINSONS! & CHARLES & KEITH! & COTTON ON!! ESP COTTON ON COZ OF THE CUTE SALES GUYS! " LOL. It's confirmed then... it's my wardrobe talking. :D.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|