|
Wednesday, March 19, 2008♥
What revolution! ♥ 1:19 PM
OK. Real quick. LOTS OF WORK.
I've gotten an unsatisfactory response from SSTC. NOT HAPPY with the way they handled the situation. But I'm starting school in June. Bad change of plans. Geez, at I have a plan.
Farhan's going outstation. So this will be the 10000th time that I'm lamenting how unfair it is that they have jobs that REQUIRE them to go overseas. Bah.
Ain msged me last night. [SHOCK!!! HORROR!!! SHOCK!!!] Apparently, Bob told her that she TOTALLY MISUNDERSTOOD. He only said that he would have rather dated me than her. Not that I & him ever had an affair. So with that... you'd think she apologise. BUT NO, she said I MUST have seduced him in some way. Let me tell you, DARLING, that if I wanted him, I would have had him. He's blardy eff-ing good-looking. Come to think of it, I should have. Bah.
OK. TOLD U. REAL QUICK. DEADLINES!! DEADLINES!! Better update next time.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|