|
Friday, April 4, 2008♥
HYPROCRISY IS TRANSPARENT ♥ 12:02 PM
Let this be known to all. And I HOPE he reads this. :)
I DON'T LIKE YOU. THOSE AROUND YOU DON'T LIKE YOU. SO STOP ACTING LIKE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE YOU. IN FACT, THERE LOADS WHO HATE YOU.
You say one thing to one person and say another thing to another person. HYPROCRITE much? So stop acting annoyed when people talk about you behind your back. You do the same thing behind ours what! Why the double-standard, right?!
Call US noisy, HAVE YOU EVER HEARD YOURSELF TALKING?! And anyway, if we make noise after work is no big deal what... we are young girls and it's after work. WE HAVE A LIFE, you know. GEEZ. When you're talking, you talk so loud can arh!? From the other side of the office also can hear you. DOUBLE-STANDARD, conveniently suited for you only isit! NOT HAPPY, don't listen! So stop shaking your head everytime you hear us. Cause we're shaking our head everytime we SEE you.
And ouh, really? You dun want to talk to me since everytime you talk to me, I "suan " you, rite? THEN HOW COME STILL TALK TO ME?! And puh-lease, who everyday at bus stop early morning wanna "suan" people's dressing all? Who go around the office like he broke his toe? NOW, you know why my face is only BLACK to you. I actually felt relieved when you said you wouldn't talk to me!
And stop interfering in other people's conversation ok! LIKE HELLO, how to gossip about you like that?! Everytime other people talk, wanna *selit2*. Worm isit!
And Wah lau! Ask people "TOO PERSONAL" question! Si bey KPO! Ask about people's virginity! Like who are you to ask? Even US, her GIRL friends dun ask that type of questions.
WE've created an anti-YOU club in our company. :). From various departments. Even people who have left the company still have a bad impression of you. You've got something negative to say about everybody, but when you want something, we ALL see you being so nice to the person, then turn around to somebody else and say something else.
I welcome a meeting if you wish to discuss (haha), *cough* SORE *coughcough*, but in any case, don't just discuss with me, invite the rest of our company to discuss as well ok? Then u'll know just how popular you are. Go ahead and complain to somebody or another after you read this k? Because I can already see it happening. It's so PREDICTABLE. But let me warn you, that whoever you tell may be secretly glad that someone told you just how annoying you are. They might "layan" you for awhile, but they know the truth. I know who don't like you, and they are the ones you seem to trust. Good luck with that, huh?
And childish mentality?!?! ARE U SURE?!! I'm pretty sure I'm not the one the whole office is calling childish and may have been deprived of childhood. And the one that the whole office is calling KING OF SULKS is not me either.
I'm sure you've heard. If you haven't, let me enlighten you.
HARSH? CRUEL? I don't care. Cause I'm not two-faced like some people, I don't sugarcoat just because I need a favor. If I don't like someone, I just don't, you don't see me pretending to anyone for anything. Besides, I've told you before in your face that I DON'T like you. Don't know why you can't seem to come to terms with that. I'm being so OBVIOUS. Like DUH.
HAPPY BACK-STABBING K! For someone who claims to dislike back-stabbing... he sure back-stabs alot, doesn't he?
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|