<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Thursday, April 10, 2008♥
♥ 9:47 AM


I found my Mp3 again! *phew*. It was in my mum's van rupenye. Haha. thought I lost it for good. Was about to throw the cable away. NASIB!

I like this old pic... I miss my long hair.
MESSING AROUND AT WORK....
OK. Attachment boy, since you want SSSOOO Much for me to feature you on my blog. Here goes... IMAN here claims he's THE sexy boy. EH! HELLO! sedar diri bole tak!! Haha.
This fella is out to make my life a living hell while he still can. The fella's last day is tommorrow. LOL. Blardy hell, lunch is gonna be a whole quieter w/o him n his nonsense. And whr's the Step Up 1 & a half that u promised us?!



Kathy, Elena, Iman, Ash
the mystery of the pumpkin. it just appeared on my computer monitor one day, asking to be homed. Taa-daa! it sits there everyday now, smiling evilly at me, taunting me to do my work.
From Kak Aida :)
We're really thristy people at work. LOL. & Vergel (the IT mall... oops... i mean IT guy) actually asked us if we wanted to sell out the vending machine. Ha ha, vergel.
CAN U BELIEVE IT? ROSE MICROWAVED the keropok. haha! The impossible she will do.
the popiah rose shared with me! ARH! DAMN NICE LA! The sauce is SI BEY HOT. I LOIKE!!
The blueberry POCKY that Chai Ping let us taste.... nice lorr.. but expensive considered for a bunch of edible sticks... LOL.
BESTIE eating out with me at JP. Stress nmpk...

Socks! Sleeping.
Now... the Slyvanian Doll's Story that I promised.
Prior to what you think of these dolls, I find them rather demanding. They pretend to be my sister's inner voice and tell her to buy them more of their khatik frenz and more ridiculous big house (FOR THEM) which the furniture comes separately. SIS, i love you and all, but I'll be happy to see their backs when you get married and move out. HONESTLY, I've got half a room to live in and they've got 3 blardy bangalows... with eff-ing swings and all.
Their 3rd bangalow.
the other 2.
Meet 2 out of the thousands of the khatik nation. If you didn't realise, they're not racist. They even have black khatik people. :)
The village of Khatiks
SEE?!! MY GOD! A freaking fountain.
OK. They might be considered cute.
I suppose they're really stupid as well.
The things we play with at work.
ALL FROM MY FAV SHOP: FACESHOP
The EARRINGS i bought
The pouch elena bought for me! Thks, beb!
the nail polish ash bought for me. thks, beb!
A chinese restaurant at bugis. nice larr... everything there so big... just look at the coffee! price oso big larr...
Chocolate milkshake... haha! cool rite!
Red dancing shoes.
the super cool drinks.
WE ATE ALL LICIN OK! just look at the before and after pics ok!

I SWEAR i did not edit this. it just came out that way.

OK. took me forever to finish this entry. *phew* finally. DA?! PUAS!! LOL.

btw, to karling & iman, nice having you guys ard. :). All the best after your attachment. I apologise on my company's behalf for any mental/emotional damage incurred to you. LOL. ENJOY UR FREEDOM!

Sophian... I will kill you on Sunday when we meet. I don't even mind getting charged with first-degree murder. LOL. HE PUNKED ME. I GOT PUNKED, I can't believe it! babi kau, sophie! Haha. :). SOMEONE DA DPT LICENSE MOTOR SEIII... BANGGA OIII... da gitu... masi nak punk aku... beh kenalkan kwn dier lak... sempat ehk...

I thought I got alot to update. But my mind's suddenly blank.

Ouh ya. Happy bdae, apul. :). May all your wishes come true! And *ahem2* jgn lupe blanja kite smua k... umur semakin meningkat... WAHAHA! MAU BDAE "BASH" KEPE! BETOL EHK!



your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox