<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Friday, April 25, 2008♥
Is it so hard to find? ♥ 2:28 PM


I've finished the 3 seasons of "L" word DVD that Elle lend to me. BUT I'M LEFT HANGING!!!! ARGH!!! GOT.... TO.... GET.... SEASON.... 4..... LOL. Neway, basically, "L" word is a drama series about a bunch of lesbians. Hehe. I can't help laughing everytime I'm on the phone with either Farhan, Ayin or Shah when I'm watching it and they all get pretty scared I might turn lesbian. Hehe. Geez. It's a nice show, that's why I watch k?

I won't turn lesbian lah. I like men too much. Sure, men are a lot dumber and a lot less,... uh... everything... but I just... don't think I'll ever like a girl in that way... Not that I'm against lesbians, dykes, fags, gays or anything k... Most of my close frenz are any one of those. But doesn't mean I'll turn the other way. If I were to turn lesbian, I think I would have become one by now. Seeing how many gay frenz I have and just how many times have I been asked to go steady by a girl! haha! Crazy!

Speaking of dumb men, I was mini-stalked at Fox Jurong Point the other day. WHY ME?! haha. Neway, some idiot was like standing beside me while I was browsing thru. Ash, kak ayu & kak ayu's hubbie were at the men section when I decided to drift to the ladies section. So I notice THIS MORON hovering nearby, STRATEGICALLY POSITIONING HIS CAMERA PHN TO FACE ME. HOW CONVENIENT! OK, so call me perasan jubo. THE ASS followed me to the men's sect, then i went bk to the ladies, then I went to the kids, then I went bk to the men's, then I went to the counter. GUESS WHO WAS HOVERING NEARBY EACH AND EVERY SECTION I WENT TO?! THE MORON. PERVERT. So I finally gave him the ultimate staring down and off he went out of the store. IDIOT.

NEWAY, Nani says she might get her BOYFIE (!) to extend his booking at downtown east chalet for us! :). We wanted to go Sentosa initially but changed our minds afterward. Nevermind, we might change our mind again later on. :). I said to mr ayin that I might need to make use of him on that day. And he agreed. :). I might drop by his shop since I'll be around the east area neway. How long has it been since I stepped in the east? ... OUH, since that ******. haha. ouh k... But since Zie has moved to Jurong, since Arwah Remy passed away, since Abg got married, since the breakup, I never saw the need or the want to go to the east. My heart is no longer there. NOTHING there matters to me anymore. Like before, alot of my frenz used to live there... now they all have gone overseas, disperse all over Singapore and Arwah Remy is no around. Besides, it's always more convenient to meet at town isn't it?

Ok, seems like I have the month May all booked up. :). Shah's finally giving up and is finally gonna teach me how to ride. :). YAY!!!! DON'T WORRY, SHAH CUTIEEEE! Ur bike is in clumsy but safe hands.... keke. :)
Then are so many dinners this month! Buffet here & buffet there. Keke... next week monday itself, Roger blanje us Wafer & Project Dpt at the Holiday Inn, then that friday Our cute Elle is bringing us girls to Sakura Orchard. :). Then we were thinking of extorting more meal treats from more of the management. YES! We have no shame! kekeke.

Then apparently I'm suppose to go on a few dates. (A few kepe!). So busy month ahead! :).
And yes, I'm sure U've heard... he's coming back on the 6th May. YAY! I'm so going to fetch him so I can strangle him good... and also hug him like mad. :). He may only be staying here for 4 days then going back to Jakarta... but hey, it's better than not seeing him at all right? So much to say, but I'm not going to say anything.

I can't stop smiling. Just try and stop me.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox