|
Monday, April 21, 2008♥
my pockets have holes ♥ 9:16 AM
Ex-BFs can be so irritating. Ugh. Like I actually had a marriage proposal last night. OVER the phn.
OK. Not to be so dismissive of his previous efforts which were pretty romantic & nice. But this time is one proposal too much. SERIOUSLY LA. OUH, the drama.
Now, well, ex-bfs are great outlets for complaining. Haha, ouh, they just love to hear about how idiotic you think the new guy in your life is, don't they? LOL. Yes, I'm cruel. I tell them I don't want them in my life, but the next minute I need a shopping companion & my frenz aren't free, I go and dial their number. Leading them on?? I don't think so. I've always drawn the line clear for them to see. It's not my fault if the other party thinks that the flirting between the both of us is meant to mean anything. I mean, I like flirting. But geez, it doesn't mean anything. Just pure fun harmless flirting. Makes my day. Esp if the guy is cute! *cough* farhan*cough*
So ex-bfs. As much as I need you men as back-up plans for my expeditions to my faved shopping malls, I really do not need your lovesick phonecalls or msgs. I know, I know. The old iLa is back. And you might be shaking your head and say that I'm taking them for granted. Maybe. But I've always made it clear whether it's friendship or well... a bit more than that. hee.
I, the self-confessed cotton on addict, went to cotton on last friday. My dear bestie had buih-ed me (keke.). I saw MR COTTON ON. Except that I really wasn't in the mood and he didn't quite look as cute anymore. I told you I get bored easily. And his dear cute fren that Syirah likes was there too. Ouh well, I still bought my hot pink leggings! Hee! Thks, elle & ash! Had a great "white friday" with you both. We looked cute didn't we? keke! OF COURSE WE DO! *slaps forehead*
I bought nail polish. YET AGAIN. From faceshop. YET AGAIN. Hehehe. I cannot help it. Cotton On & Faceshop are my 2 current most faved shops. Gonna get myself ass-bored again. Ouh, goodie! Then time to explore new shops! :):):)
OUH ya. I've concluded that... I shall no longer overtime unless it's a life or death situation. This overtime issue is more trouble than it's worth. Too little appreciation, too little credit and too much critism, too much misunderstandings. From my mum and from the boss, you girls are fine though! :). I mean, there is no point of me doing overtime and instead of just being mentally and physically tired, i get emotionally tired as well. You people are draining me of my patience. And I haven't got much left.
E-MAILS, a great way of life.
Seha & Nani, thank you for entertaining me at work everyday. :) Thank you for layan-ing all my merepekz and thank me for layan-ing all of yours. Kekeke. And newsflash from Seha: OCK chicken is fantastic! MUST TRY! hehe. Dunno ehh... I haven't try. But I think they must done something to the chicken. So don't be surprised when they start renaming the chicken "KANG2 chicken." ok? I'll sue them for copyright.
Rose & Elle, you babes are the BOMB ok! Nice work with all the "amphibian researching"! Good job! Keke! You babes always make me laf. Your e-mails are even better. Even when the going gets tough. Thksssssss soooo much! :). Where else can I get such SIOW colleagues! Stalking people to the toilet and all. And dun forget Ash! hehe! If the vending machine at work suddenly becomes strangely empty... BLAME HER!! hehe!!!! Ok, ok, Ash... You're not entirely to be blamed.... Elle oso.... keke.... and me..... :)
WELCOME BACK, KAK AYU! I finally hear the famaliar "meow... meow... meow..." ringtone. Hee!
Birthday wishes.... To all the april babies!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SEXY PPL: Lee, Kak Aida, Kar-ling, Jah, Apul & Damian Beby!
hmmm... not many people gave birth during april, did they....? LOL.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|