<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Saturday, April 26, 2008♥
one of those girls ♥ 8:18 AM


Had SUPER fun with Ash & Elle last night. Hehe.

Ash had went to get her hair rebonded the other day... 3 days later, her was back to normal, like as if she had never rebonded it in the first place. So we accompanied her to BEAT UP the hairdresser. Ha ha. Kidding. We went back to the hairdresser, and she set an appointment on Sunday to re-do it again. :).

Since it was at Fajar, near Ash's house, we went to visit Ash's house. :). I loved it. Except the walking part. I now COMPLETELY understand why Ash is stick thin. haha. And OUH YA! It's the first time I EVER rode the LRT. LOL. I know, I know. WTH, right? But I'm so used to the MRT, bikes and cars that I hardly even ride the bus, much less the LRT.

I feel like I was back in tampines.... that area was so "neighbourhood-y". LOL. REALLY. It's kind of different for me. I live too near to Jurong point and everything. So... It felt pretty weird for me. NEVERTHELESS, we ate at Ash's house, she gave us a tour of er house. NICE HOUSE LA!!! I LOIKE!!!

Then we went down and hung out at the playground sharing our deepest darkest secrets. LOL. I can share anything with these 2 girls la! It felt great. And we camwhored like mad. Talking about hantu. Complaining about BFs and Ex-bfs. hehe.

Thks babes. For making my days enjoyable. U guys are the reasons why I don't want to leave this company. God knows if I'll ever find colleagues as crazy, impossible, out of this world as you guys. Who love cam-whoring as much as I do. :)

Rose just mentioned that her fren's hubby got sent overseas by his company. So I said that it's unfair that other companies are always sending their employees overseas (*hint* AN, ZIE & AIN) and that our company will never. LOL. And the cheeky lady replied, "Our company can only afford to send us to Boon Lay Int." HAHAHAHA. Rose, Rose... :) BTW, we've assigned her the position "THE EXTORTIONIST". Haha! Why not right! She just extorted $10 from kumar for buying snacks! LOL. I couldn't believe it. Only she will do the impossible.

Shah called me last night just to accuse me... "U R TURNING LESBIAN!!!! LOOK AT YOUR PICTURES LA!!!"
LOL.
DUDE, I am not la. I'll kiss my neighbour just to prove to you that. Sheesh. Keke. Bile mau lepak together2 lagik? MISS U, LYNN, AN & ZIE. Mcm da lamer g2 dah tak lepak seehhh..... Well, we're all busy... Actually... I'm ok la... It's you guys who are going overseas, reservist, keje, dating... HAIZ!!! MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mr ayin, I'm sorry. The truth is I like you just as much as you like me. YES, from 2 years back. But I'll never let you know. And this is just perfect. Coz I know you'll never read my blog. LOL. I like the way we are. Frenz and all. And I really really like that. I really dun wana spoil that. But.... somehow I know that I will end up spoiling it anyway.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox