|
Wednesday, April 30, 2008♥
Payday, baby! ♥ 9:18 AM
I can't, for the life of me, imagine why I would want to date an 18-yr-old guy. At the moment at least. Sure, he's cute tho a bit short. So he's cute, rich and has a house in melbourne. But he wants a serious relationship, while I'm looking forward to messing ard with men's heads. and ouh ya, have I mentioned that he's 18? WTF. I know, I know... this is nothing new for most of you. There's no harm in having a younger boyfriend... but I'm sorry, that's just not me. I like my men older. Not Amitah Bachan kind of old. More like Brad pitt kind of old. :). So frenz who gave him my num... I'm sorry.... But he really is cute isn't he? hehe!
Ummm... dinner at carousel at the holiday inn was superb!!! :). I loike!!! The lamb... the rice... the sushi... the seafood... AND OMG! the dessert!!! I LOVE IT!!! BRING ME THERE AGAIN K!!! :). Pictures will be put up another time. U can see all the RED faces, a little tipsy on wine. And that's only LIGHT wine, mind you! Even tho it was a freaking monday! :). Smart girl that elena, only one who didn't drink. And smart me and rose who drank a little and pushed the rest to nick and roger! HEEH!
I WON A MOVIE TIX!!!! hehe. Not that I'll be using it. I gave it to my mum. ENG WAH cinema ok! Mane la aku pegi... HAHA! But still it's been a long time since I won anything. the last time i won anything was during D&D. BOO! So I'm happy I won something! BTW, I SSSSOOOO CANNOT WAIT FOR JOHN LITTLE LINGERIE SALE! Actually, it's a 20% storewide sale... but I'm just looking forward to the lingerie! Pierre Cardin! Looney tunes?! Triumph! Amo! YAY! Sexy lingerie! Cardmembers (me!!!!) get additional discount. The only downside is it's on weekdays 5-9 May. OUH WELL! My mum is going to kill me! I just bought lingerie the other day! Hhaha! Neway, ive dutifully told the girls at work and we're going on the first day itself! LOL.
OUH I need to buy shoes also! I saw charles & keith and bata.... AND I REALLY REALLY WANT to buy shoes! Hehe! And I oso want to buy that tube top from FOX... the one with the STARS... *_* ... And maybe that retro classic cream blouse! It would look sooo nice with my high waist skirt!!! Hehe! ANY KIND SPONSORS?! uhh... yes... for clothes?
I'm really counting down the days to 6 may!! so uhhh another 6 more days!!!!
BTW, 11th May outing has been cancelled. FOR A VERY VALID REASON! It's mother's day la... CANNOT LA. Maybe one day when I become a mother, i might understand. For the meantime, I'm just staying at home on the 11th. Cause it's just not worth it to be nagged and ragged at for a whole month for one day of fun. I cannot stand the guilt that will forced upon me just because apparently i go out on mother's day, "i think my frenz are more impt than the person who gave birth to me... blahblahblah." I love you, mother. Tho u annoy me greatly sometimes... but yes, U are after all the person who gave birth to me. :)
Sheesha this weekend. ALL are welcomed. Arab street. 6.30pm. Bring ur bf, gf, sister, brother, frenz, colleagues or ur pet... I dun care. Be there or... dun be there. I no longer waiting for people to decide whether they want to or not. If you want, cum along. Otherwise, I'm still going ahead with my plans. No more Ms Nice. :)
Well, today is Kak ayu's last day. Booooo! hehe! but we're still going lingerie shopping next week! No worries! Just no more good lunch!!!! *sobs* Pictures will be posted next time. :)
6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days! 6 more days! tuesday! tuesday! tuesday!
OK. I'm so gonna get myself a laptop. Most probably Acer, easy in case it needs repair. I thought wana buy apple but so ex. I thought wana buy Dell, but it's gonna be so troublesome if it needs repair. Burn $$$ lagi man... but it's gonna be so worth it. LOL. What to do? Bsides 1 laptop in a house of 4 users is just too... tight. Especially since they are all night time users. So yeah, after that I can be online 12hrs a day ok, guys? Maybe going to courts tomorrow to buy my new lappy!!! heeh!
and ouh ya, after what happened today, I'm less interested to go to The Arena. The way some ppl behave is like you owe them money. Well, here's a clue: I don't owe u, asshole!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|