|
Friday, April 4, 2008♥
♥ 4:34 PM
POLY OR PRIVATE?
If poly, which poly...
If private, which private...
ARGH! It's frustrating. I worry... whether I'll be able to shop after I start poly.... MOST poly students are usually broke. ARGH!!!! WHAT'S LIFE W/O SHOPPING!!!
It's driving me crazy really. It's all I can really think about. I'm WORRIED.
Have you ever seen me WORRIED! It's WORRYING when I WORRY!!!!
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
ADVISE PLEASE!!!! MONEY, SOCIAL LIFE, TIME, AGE are all the factors I have to consider. IT'S TIRESOME thinking of all this.
WHY DIDN'T I GO TO POLY SOONER! With my GPA, I could have gotten in. BUT NOOO... I went and worked full-time instead. What a nim-wit.
NOW HOW!!!
POLY OR PRIVATE PARTS?! I mean... poly or private schooling?
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
btw. I bought 2 nail polish. 1 pouch. 3 earrings. the other day. maybe I won't go to poly after all. I wunt have $$$$.
then maybe i'll get a rich cute BF.
but that's too bothersome.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|