|
Thursday, April 10, 2008♥
Unethical ethics ♥ 8:33 AM
It feels overwhelming to say that I'm done, I'm through trying.
I feel like this should have never happened. But guess what it did?
Is this GOD's way of saying, "iLa, it's time you paid attention."
So OK. U've got my attention. NOW WHAT?!
My mind hasn't really been anywhere these days. Day in, I work. Day out, I think of my schooling, a plan for my future, trying to decide what's best for myself. I honestly haven't been thinking about anything much else these days. Not going out, not shopping, definitely not my love life. And that's my mistake.
For once, I really put my mind to something and it backfires on me.
How could you say that there's no point returning to Singapore? That's your place in my heart has been snatched away from you while you were gone? And why are you blaming him for this? How could you leave me hanging?
I said I would wait. I'm still waiting.
But fuck. I'm sick and tired of waiting for people. Sick and tired, you got it?
Don't return. If that's what you really want. Are you expecting me to beg you to return? It's your life, it's your heart, it's your choice. Whatever. I'll deal with it, I always have.
But just once, I'll ask you Why fuck this up? He's just here to keep me laughing when you're not around. He's taking care of me for you. Remember? You were the one who told him to. So just please come back so I can hug you like mad and tell you that I've missed you. That I've been silly, I couldn't see what was in front of me. I only realised it when you're gone. Come back so you can piggyback me and I'll be your ever faithful radio, singing stoopid love songs, for you. Come back so I'll feel safe & protected, like I always do when you're around me. Come back cause we need to work this out. kay...?
I just want to be in your arms again. The place I feel warm and fuzzy. The most comfortable place in the world. Look at that handsome face. And have butterflies in my tummy all over again.
I'm tired of being confused. I really don't want to think about this right now.
I really miss you.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|