|
Friday, May 16, 2008♥
amnesia helps ♥ 1:04 PM
No, I don't want ur number. & no, I don't want to give you mine.
Shah, the "famous" shah, that u all know better as CuteBoi'Shah, FINALLY called me last night. :D Very busy la skrg kan org tu.... BIG PROJECT PE. Habis project... da byk duit... tlg sedekah cikit eh... Hehe. Glad that everything's going well for you, bro. Neway, my single status became the main topic for last night's conversation. thks eh!
He SUDDENLY gasped so LOUDLY in the middle of conversation, making me think that something heavy fell on his **** but he suddenly said, "EH!!! MCM MIMPI GITU!!! AKU TAK PERCAYA!!!" So... My heart almost leap... Thought what... Hot gossip kepe... or he won TOTO or something.... THEN HE SAID, "TAK PERCAYA DA DEKAT 5 BULAN KAU SINGLE!!!! BIAR BTOL!!!!" Siol la, shah...
What's so hard to believe anyway? I'm happy being single. :). Really, I am. I'm not just telling you that so that u SIBEY KPO-ians will get off my back ok? I really am. I'm kind of too caught up enjoying my freedom to care much. I have friends who actually sigh "ouh, ila!" and give me that pitiful kind of face when I say that I'm pretty much still single after 5 months. It confuses me... Is it such a tragedy for someone to be single? So I ask them. And their reply is that of all people, it is difficult to believe that I'm single for long... and apparently if I am, there's something wrong. THAT'S THEIR THEORY ehk.
RELAKS k. I'm not anti-love or turning lesbian anytime soon. Just got alot of things on my plate right now. Boyfriends are not dolls that you can put aside when you don't want them. I'm getting older... and do I dare say "wiser" as well? ;). I don't hold importance to having a significant other. Sure, I've been hurt, but I'm not a pessimist. I just want to be selfish with my heart and my time at this period of time. DON'T WORRY, FRIENDS. I'm NOT anti-love k! Give me BRAD PITT and I promise you that I'll make time ANYTIME. heee!
ASH has gone to KL! BOO! Should have brought me! TSK2! Must bring bck sovenior! Neway, sori beb, I didnt get to follow you go threading! :(. Don't scold me anymore. I tried my best to recover in 8 hours yesterday... hhehe! Office hours sickness indeed! u arhhhh!
Nani, syirah & seha, KOMALA'S! KOMALA'S! KOMALA'S!! Nani belanje! Nani belanje!!!! YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEE!!! Best giler... :). I miss thosai. The last time I ate pat east coast... RINDU BANGET the food there!! :). Makan pat east coast... rainy day... hot food... outdoors... with BF's warm body... sweater.... DAMN NICE LAAAAAA!!! Btw, thks girls, for recommending glucose... I will definitely try it. :). And I love discussing shopping with these girls! Hehe! Luckily for me, I have fellow shopaholic friends to gang up with me! SHARE THE GUILT!!
Ayim! Congrats on finishing ur exams! Damn smart boy la you! You and your whole super TALENTED family. Damn, how I wished I had their genes. Smart, quite good looking BUT definitely not geeks! :). Bad-ass when he wants to be, right ayim? hehe. Sorry can't join you on saturday for movies & clubbing! Should have told me earlier! Got plans oredi lorrr... :). NEXT week je.. Take a raincheck.
THIS WEEKEND, sape nak klua, klua ehk... next week I NOT free, bacins. TODAY, I wana go look at courts for laptop browsing... then go home... check my multiply, friendster.... chat on the phone with ayim & syirah & alvin (smua da book slot OK!), then go to sleep. I might be going JB tmr.... but I'm not sure.... mr ayin, on the other hand, was suppose to bring me to JB for shopping weeks ago! EH, hello, pakcik! LUPE EHKKK! Nvm, I love pestering him anyway. He's been super BZ with his shop... :(. JIA YEO! I would love to be ur partner... but I have only $1100 savings... wahaha!
OK, SHOO, EVERYBODY!!! GGGOOOO ENJOY THE WEEKEND!!!! JGN TAK ENJOY!!!!!! :D
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|