<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Saturday, May 24, 2008♥
bad boys on their best behaviour ♥ 8:10 AM


I bought TOTO for the first time yesterday. YES-AH! Finally broke my TOTO virginity! Whatever that means. I bought 1 quick-pick and 2 scratch-its. Didn't win anything. Well... wasn't expecting to win, but *definitely hoping*. Ouh well, Luck is not on my side.

I THOUGHT i was going to be a good girl and stay home yesterday. Besides... I was really tired. Well, I THOUGHT. Instead, Farhan had to call me and ask me out for supper. I was SUPER reluctant, until he mentioned that Shah & Lynn were coming along as well. It's been ages since I last had supper with them. And well... it might also be the fact that Farhan promised to belanje me. :)

So I waited for them under Farhan's block. I was about to cross the road when I saw his car coming into view. For once, he's on time! :). Hehe. But i guess... it comes back to square one cause we ended up waiting for shah & lynn (who, might I add, were SUPER late. hehe.). It felt a little awkward between me & Farhan at first, after this whole "Thazie episode". But within a few minutes, we got back to our old selves. I'm glad we didn't have to be uncomfortable in each other's presence. :).

Shah & lynn finally arrived 10 years later. TOOK another 10 years for them to take off their helmets while me & Farhan were bored to death in the car that we started singing along to all the songs playing on the radio. We're quite good, u know... Maybe we should join "LIVE THE DREAM." Haha. I particularly liked when we sang to Rihanna's "Unfaithful". Farhan sang like blardy faggot. LOL. U know that, An, u know u sing like a fag. WORST! He was wearing V-neck tee. Purple. With diamonte ear studs. If that doesn't scream "GAY!", I don't know what does.

FINALLY, shah & lynn got into the car. Shah said, "SORRY, ade hal." Farhan, w/o flinching, threw the newspaper at shah and said, "APE HAL, BODOE! HAL MEMOTEK KAN." LOL. WTH. I love you guys. U entertain me even when my brain is half-aslp. We were still along my street when Farhan asked what we wanted to eat for supper. So AS USUAL, all 3 of us answered, "ANYTHING LA."

Farhan just kept quiet... Made a left turn, left turn again, u-turn and TAA-DAA! We were in front of Jurong Point! -_-'''. Farhan, W/O a word, came out of the car and walked into 7-eleven. Meanwhile, leaving me, shah & lynn wondering WTF was going on. So never mind, we figured he was a little pissed and went to buy some cigs. Finally, he came out and when he came into the car, he dropped a plastic bag on my lap. "NAH. BAGI2 la krg. NAK SGT KAN."

BLARDY HELL! The basket case actually went to buy "ANYTHING" the drink. LOL. Shah was laughing so loud that I think the car shook everytime he laughed. Haha. Shah kept saying, "MARAH NAMPAK, MERAJOK NAMPAK, BAAAAHAAAASSSAAAA NMPK!!!" Kekeke. Farhan, farhan. Cikit2 nak bahasa... amik kesempatan aje ehk! Haha. BASKET TOL!!! Last2 we went to KTM.

SYUKUR ALHAMDUILLAH aku ikot korang. Ade jgk balik modal. Hehe. We bumped into some of Shah & Farhan's bike frenz and OMG! Satu2 semua KIUT gile! WAHAHA. Just yesterday I was blogging about the silly things guys do to get my number and there, that very night, it happened again.

So one of their friends, whom I shall not name bcoz he is cute n I don't want to offend him (hehe), started passing little notes across the table and I also replied back. It was really silly, I couldn't stop laughing. (I won't tell you the things we wrote. But it was super cute la. Shhh! ) HAHA! Mcm budak2 sekolah seh. It was so cute giler babi la! He's so shy! And of coz everyone at the table knew about it in like 5 mins... and they were all so kecoh giler babi! "Pheewweet! Pheeweet!", then egging him on to sit beside me. WAHAHA. GILE KRG. The whole of KTM was looking at us. Already, we had alot of attention bcoz we were the biggest table there... and then the whole table dah kecoh2 biase... then even worse when they found out. haha. Babi Korang! I was so embarassed! PAISEH LA! He's fair-skinned and u could see him blushing to the MAX! LOL.

He got my number. ;). The whole table was cheering like mad when i gave it to him. SIOL je. He msged to say sorry for the whole embarassing incident. Hehe. While I was still there across the table from him. Go on, tell me that's not cute! I wouldn't believe u!

FUH! I lost my tiredness last night. But by the time Farhan sent me home, I was DEAD beat. NEVERTHELESS, HERE I AM, AT WORK. Me & Rose planned to slack our asses today. Unfortunately... some wishes are just not meant to be fulfilled... :(.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox