|
Monday, May 5, 2008♥
Fat people are harder to kidnap ♥ 1:32 PM
I should get the weather arrested and charged in court for attempted murder. IT'S KILLING ME!!!
ARGH!! Last week was just murder ok! I feel like I'm in drama series with Final Season 1, 2 and 3 but it's never final, coz it never ends. It was emotional, yes, but I had fun. It was terribly exhausting, but it was worth it. :). Btw, I almost died yesterday. SERIOUS GILER BABI ok! I choked myself on panadol actifast. WAHAHA! The cibai pill got stuck la, dey! Luckily, i manage to vomit it out, as a bonus I vomited out my dinner as well. LOL. NEVER again. I have developed a phobia for pills, or at least pills the size of 50 cent coins! haha! yes, I OVER-estimated my swallowing capability.
I can't tell you all that has happened last week. It's way too long a story. In fact, there is more than just one story. Which I might take forever to explain. And then I'll be too old.
I tell you what though. I got alot of free dinners & lunches last week! LOL. Just the right timing sum more... Coz duh! end of the month... VERY broke. Not quite sure why though. Seeing that I didn't really go shopping last month. Weird. So to make up for lost shopping time, I went on a shopping spree during the weekend. Hehe. Bought T-shirt from Esprit, bought earrings, bought ankle boots (yes! the one i've ragging on about.), Bought clothes online! (hee! thks, sis!), and ouh ya, bought 2 office pants! hmmm... wat else... keke.... let's just say my shopping spree is not over yet.
Ouh ya, this whole "stay friends" thing with ex-bfs is just not working! ok! Sungguh PENAT layan ALL YOUR PERANGAI ok! So what if I'm going out with another one of my EX-bf or any other guy, is it any of your bizness?! In fact, since when is my love life any of ur bizness? U lost that right to ask me LONG TIME ago. What's with the acting possessive when u're not my bf?! I go out with whoever the **** i want, anytime I want, got it? It's one of the perks of being single. So what the hell if im single and i can't be free? SHEESH. GET THIS STRAIGHT. I'll date Brad Pitt if I want. Anytime I want. Geez. I hate possessive BFs, but even worse is possessive EX-bfs. Not 1, not 2, not 3. Almost half of the population of EX-bfs are acting like just because I'm talking to them gives them the right to behave like they have a say in my life. BULL-SHIT k! And it's not any of my problem if u guys are jealous k! That'll teach you to treat your girlfren properly next time! And not to regret. HAH!
Speaking of EX. I've always said that it's HIGHLY unlikely that I'll take an Ex-bf back. But I got an e-mail from a close fren this mrng saying that she's sorry to me but she's patched up with her use-to-be abusive ex-boyfren. Ordinarily, I'll tell her that she's being stupid and she shud just forget about him. But I ended up telling her that it's ok, if she really thought he has changed for the better, then go for it! People change, we just have to be careful. I told her that as long as he makes her happy, it's ok. :). And then I realised the truth of what I was writing. I mean, think about it, if we made mistakes, however HUGE that mistake was, would you like people to be able to give you a 2nd chance? I've always up for forgiving people, it's the "giving them a 2nd chance" part that I'm so against about. Well, maybe I might change my mind... but seeing the way my Ex-bfs are misbehaving... HAIZ. once again, HIGHLY unlikely. haha!
Ouh ya! I'm glad to be out of the house! away from my family... not what ok! It's just that I feel like I'm in some kind of warzone. It's just me and horrendous germs ready to jump on me and poke their national flag on me! My siblings are having sore eyes! ARGGHHH! My mum is sick constantly... I was washing my hands till they were red during the weekend. I've been to the hospital and the clinic... to accompany them... I've seen LOADS of medicines... I think my sis is gonna become a junkie if she don't get well soon! haha! keke! Kidding!
Well, I hope this week is just as fun last week, but please, please... let it be less tiring!!!! LOL.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|