<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Tuesday, May 13, 2008♥
feels like a friday ♥ 11:41 AM


I feel so lethargic. Really, i do. Maybe it's bcoz of this sickening flu & migraines that I have. It's really bothersome to be sick, u know. It's like ur life is placed on some kind of hold. I can't seem to concentrate at work... I feel like I might just faint anytime... Either that or I've discovered a way to float myself. hee~

Thazie called to say that he's leaving tommorow evening & asked me if I would like to give him a "goodbye" date. I agreed. I'll be meeting him tonight. :). And I'm buying him something before I meet him. Hmmm... nak beli ape ehk?! Chocolate? Baju? He's always bought me nice stuff. And I feel the need to repay him for EVERYTHING that he has done and given me. Not that anything I give him could possibly repay everything he has done. But at least it shows him I appreciate it.

Mr Ayin is mad @ me. Hehe. Gosh, does he always have to be so infuriating?! Whatever I say or do, he always has to be doing the opposite. So I pulled a stunt on him yesterday and boy, is he mad at me! Wahaha. Whatever. :)

www.missrehab.multiply.com
Feel free to laugh at my pictures. :).
What I love about multiply:

1) I can upload bigger MB pictures (eg. from digicams) which friendster cannot
2) I get LOADS of links to shops online
3) I can get hold of my friendster-less friends.
4) My blog can be viewed from my multiply website
5) The video upload is not as complicated as friendster.

What I'm not so "enthu" about multiply:

1) The slow upload... 15 mins for 5 pictures?! (but maybe bcoz it's bigger MB.)
2) The sibeh leceh layout
3) The number of people who actually have multiply. Only a few.
4) The people who sign up but never update.

I like fast & easy uploads. So multiply get 2.5/5 for that. The 2.5 missing being for its speed, but I love the fact that it can upload BIG files.

And I have an eff-ing virus both at home and at work. No, not just the flu virus, but the computer one as well. Something called "RavMon". So I urge you guys to search your computer for this virus. It's a trojan virus and is NOT easy to get rid of. It will make your computer lag and also hack into your online banking. To get rid of it, you not only "heal" or delete it, you also have to find its execute file and get rid of it. I hate this stupid virus because it's SIBEH leceh to remove. And it does not only hang ard your hard disk, it will multiply itself and hijack your removable disk/USB as well. Therefore, when you plug in your removable disk/USB, you will infect other computers as well. So I urge you to check your computers & removable disks so as not to spread the virus further. Otherwise, it becomes a horrible virus circle that never ends.

Wow. I sound like a geek. Hee~
Anyway... I'm gonna complain about the same thing. Thazie told me that I should stop punishing other guys for ONE guy's mistake. I denied that I was, but I'm like a transparent sheet to him and he saw right through it. WELL, I don't see how I'm punishing them. I just don't like them. AND how many times must I emphasize that I DID NOT lead them on. I've been honest to them from the start. That I have no feelings whatsoever for them and I most probably never will. Now... if I were the one being talked to like that, I would have longed given up hope... OUH, but Noooo.... not these idiots.

When will they ever learn that it takes 2 hands to clap? If I show no interest, it means I'm not interested. If I don't reply to your msgs for a week, what makes you think that I'll reply the next 2 weeks? If I'm strangely drifting away, it means I'm uncomfortable with your behaviour. If I bail out half-way on a date, what makes you think I wana go out on another date?! If I start saying things like "fuck u!" or "piss off" in every conversation or sms exchange we have, what makes you think things between us are still ok?! IF I TELL YOU IM THE MOST CUNNING, SUPERFICIAL & MATERIALISTIC BITCH, WHY ARE YOU GUYS STILL HERE?! RUN LA!!!

It's incredible how much torture I go thru, screening my own phonecalls and sms everyday. I GET TORTURED. U have no idea. I keep telling them to go fish elsewhere coz "there are many other fishes in the sea.". But I think they might not have gone to school and studied the english language... coz they don't seem to understand. Surely it's not that difficult to comprehend right? I DON'T LIKE YOU. Simple. I even attempted to use sign language... I showed them my middle finger... and other offensive signs... and they still didn't understand that... I tot the whole slamming down the phone... storming away when they're talking... spitting on their bikes/cars/shoes/faces..., they would have the slightest bit of dignity and given the whole idea up. BUT just my luck to such persistent people in my life! I wonder why they never made the same kind of effort at their studies or work. :)

Thazie says I'm one of a kind that's why. :). Awwwww.... Sweet. He says that something that is unattainable & unpredictable is the thing desired by many. REALLY?! Funny, I never thought of myself as unattainable. Unpredictable, yes! Haha. My mood swings are like tornados. BUT i doubt I ever get angry w/o reason.

I love Thazie so much (as a fren!) simply cause he's so honest and he's always telling me things I don't even realize. In his words...
He says that I am super bitch one minute and super nice another minute. "IKOT FEELING SGT" he says. LOL. Apparently, I can be quite a spoilt princess at times demanding attention & to be taken care of BUT I can be quite the samatarian when i want to be, trying to save the world TOO many steps at a time.(!!) I can be independent & stubborn as hell but I need a strong pillar to hold me. He thinks that I live in a world that not many understand, and if I don't explain it to them, they will never understand. But I'm fine with that, I think... I don't need them to understand me, I need them to leave me alone. :).
He says that I need a guy who won't hold me back from my dreams, who's willing to hold my hand as I walk thru life coz I tend to fall, who is strong enough for the both of us, who can tell me when I'm misbehaving, who can control me but yet won't [:)], who won't betray my trust. Hmmm... sounds like the guy i need is HIM, doesn't it? LOL.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox