|
Tuesday, May 6, 2008♥
Fight the fight ♥ 9:06 AM
Syirah babe, after all the drama that has been going on...
Be strong. You are a beautiful capable 21-yr-old lady. Don't ever let anyone else tell you otherwise. Kay?! We're gonna get thru this. We've all been blind before. We, as friends, will scold each other, asking each other not to be deceived by a man. But we ourselves become blind to the man who we love. Don't we all? It's like I've said in my 2nd May entry. Love mesmerizes us, so much so that we don't see flaws. By the time we see the danger looming ahead, it's far too late to turn back. SO we ladies understand what you're going through and even if we don't, babe, we're behind all the way. 200% of the way. We've got ur back covered, babe!
BTW, RAVINDER aka RAUF REAZ also nicknamed BASTARD. If I hear from you, I will scream at you so loud that your both your ears and nose will bleed. If I see you, DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT WALKING ON TWO LEGS AFTER THAT! I WILL AMPUTATE UR RIGHT AND UR MIDDLE LEG. TRY FUCKING WITH JUST UR LEFT LEG. Try riding your PATHETIC motorcycle with just one leg. WERE U EVEN BORN WITH A DICK? U BALL-LESS PIECE OF SHIT! I will not only amputate your legs, I will make sure you bend on your one fucking pathetic remaining knee and apologise. WATCH IT, asshole.
And Seha, babe. U need not apologise. It's your life and you know your heart better than anyone else. Humans never know why they love another. THEY JUST DO. And if he makes you happy, go for it. BUT HE MISTREATS YOU AGAIN, he's gonna be in the same boat as THIS RAVINDER FUCKER k? It's ok to give people 2nd chances I guess, provided they deserve it of coz.... :). U're a big girl, u know how to take care of yourself. :)
I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY JUST CALLED AND SAID THEY WERE UNDER OUR BLOCK IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT AND EXPECT US TO BLARDY CUM DOWN. LIKE HELLO! Do I look like I have fur, a tongue sticking out of my mouth half the time and play with chew toys?! I'm not a dog. GET A LIFE LAH!!! And what part of MY SISTER IS SICK, do you not understand?! SHOULD I GIVE YOU THE SORE EYE GERMS AS WELL?! ARGH. And I can't believe he asked me whether 3 people can fit into the backseat of the car!!!! HAHA! WTH. It's a 5-seater for god's sake. 2 in the front naturally, and of coz 3 in the backseat! OMG.
Anyway, me and my bro love the muttons on the radio. And we both love their "insult the muttons" segment. So last nite, we did a version of our own. Here's a few lame examples:
"U're so fat that when you were in the zoo, they thought you were an elephant."
"U're so stupid that you thought the ice cream was an air-con."
"U're so stupid that when your teacher told u to draw the letter S, u wrote A-S-S""
"U're so fat that scientists decided to rename fat molecules after you."
"U're so short that ants nicknamed you shortie."
LAME RIGHT?! hehe. that's what siblings do. Be lame together. THERE ARE 2 things I really wanna do right now. one) BATH. two) sleep. Neither of which I can do right now. Goddammit.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|