<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Thursday, May 22, 2008♥
he told me so ♥ 4:32 PM


What's the deal with you? I really wonder. One minute, you slamming down the phone, saying I'm a lost cause and that you just SIMPLY CAN'T BE BOTHERED. The next minute, you're hanging on the phone, calling me 67 times in a day and pushing me. I sit down and start thinking about how many times we've gone thru this routine. This whole tiresome senario playing over & over. I look at your face and time never moved so slow before. What's the deal, boy? We could have just gone our separate ways. We could have just pretended that we never met each other. We could have... done so many things. You say something's pulling you back... It's obvious that it isn't me. I'm way past the point of "can't be bothered".

SHOUTOUTS:

Faizal Bear - BLUEK! Thks so much for accompanying me for all those nights I couldn't sleep, pantat. Don't know why seh. But thks2. Much2 appreciated. Sape lagi la kan nak/bole temankan aku from 11pm to 5am kan, kan, kan? hehe. N jia yeo la, boy! Harap2 jadi la impian kau jadi abg2 body! :). Congrats on losing 8 kg! Best kan! Biol... bknnye nak lose-kan aku sekali. Kekeke.

Syirah Babe - Will definitely try to make it for your bdae party on the 21st! :). No promises. Maaf la, babe. Saturdays aren't exactly holidays for me! But I rest assure you that my BESTEST effort will be put into my attendance! Keke! :). I hereby INVITE any cute indian guys with at least half a brain to her party. Yes, there are only 3 requirements (best kan! hehe.):

1) Possess a dick (even then, u need to be natural male.)
2) indian (no, not racist k.)
3) Possess HALF a brain.

Ash - Thks la babe for bringing back a KLCC tower for me. Even though it's a vast difference from the real one (it's only less than 15cm. keke.), much appreciated. Eff grandma. U're still very much welcome to make her life indirectly miserable, by sitting at my table. It peeves her off but WTH... let's keep on doing it until we get a new hobby.

Replies to tagboard:

Osop - No, masih SINGLE! Haha. Mcm mimpi beruk tol tak?! Keke, takde la. Yup2 single. U?

Hadminsa - That sony laptop. Go buy urself. Look at my face carefully. Does it look like a wishing well? A falling star? TELL ME! And of coz, I didn't get infected with sore eyes. I'm stubbornly cute. So cute that I'm immune to sore eyes. :D. And yeah, I've been single for that long... -_-'''. Amazing huh, people? Why are you ppl so amazed anyway?! Is it so unbelievable? -_-'''. Bole masok guiness book of records kot. hehe. And bangkok? U BETA BUY ME GOOD STUFF, man!

sm queen - wahhaha. thks. I'm here. At work. Fully recovered and slacking. The workaholic breed are dying rapidly. :). And now, today, someone on leave, njoyz!

ryan - Thks, abg! Spicy huh? U actually licked my blog?! hehe. Lame, i noe. I couldn't help it.

CuteBoi'Shah - Me merepek? Just look at your babbling and we can tell who's the merepek one. Hmph. Smbrg je. Hehehe. Tapi THKS byk2 for the cute part. I am cute eh? hehe. Kiddin je la.

ain - Wahaha. SIOL la. tak baek seh krg. Terbawak2 topic aku single. SETAN krg. BTW, PERINGATAN YE... Looks like I'm winning the bet ehk! :). U SAW MEL?! Beh tak tau nak bilang siang2! (btw, bile tu kau nmpk dier.. hehe.)

Reply to comment via multiply:

kak ayu (ayumi7872) - Hehe. Njoy, mane tak njoy. Every weekend njoy. MONDAY sampai FRIDAY tu la mcm nak mati. Hehe. Ape nak buat. COMPANY basket nye. hehe. How's your new job btw? :). Mesti hapi giler nye!

Ok2. Setakat nak reply to all of you. I'm sorry if I took so long to reply to you all k. Malas & penat. OK, OK. 15mins to knock off. Gonna knock out when I get home.

Ps. Psycho ex-bf! I DO NOT WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU TONIGHT. or ever again.

and ouh ya, before I forget. :). Do watch "the legend" the korean drama. BEST giler! I've watched the DVD. hehe. Damn power! Although yet ANOTHER disappointing ending... it's an overall power drama! WATCH! :)



your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox