|
Friday, May 23, 2008♥
it's about social responsibility ♥ 2:36 PM
Who knew I could cause car accidents... just by standing on the divider on the road. Gosh. Ogle if you like, but really... DO U HAVE TO DO IT WHILE DRIVING?! It says a lot about the MAT's driving skills, doesn't it? My heart was in my mouth. SIAL LA. The only vocab I had in my brain bank in that period of 60 seconds was, "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" The word kept screaming in my head.
Other girls get approached by guys the normal way. U know... The whole old tired routine of going up to the girl, make small talk and asking for her nmber. Worse to worst, they might come up with a stupid pick-up line. Safe, nice, polite and less impact on their ego. But hey, I guess that maybe, JUST maybe, I might have a neon sign on my forehead that reads "GO ON. ASK MY NUMBER IN THE CRAZIEST WAY U CAN THINK OF. IT'S OK, I WILL LAYAN YOU." Maybe, huh. That might explain alot.
I GET PSYCHOS. Ouh sure, just those everyday psychos. Those who try to get my number while driving, waving, shouting and almost messed up the whole Central 1's street with dead bodies. Those who make detours just so they can get down their bikes and run after you with their helmet still on. Those who stop you in front of 7-eleven, act like they're looking for something, then say "I lost my number, can I have urs?" . Not only that, when u walk away, he sends his army buddy to chase u as well to give a piece of paper with his number. Then are those who shout from high, high in their flats screaming LOUD enough for the whole Singapore to hear, asking you to wait below and he's coming down (For a minute there, I thought God who the one who wanted to ask for my number). Those who ask you where jurong point is when well... they're standing in it. Those who peep into your wallet while you're paying at the counter and ask you whether he can get ur cat's number (!!). Those who are FREAKING STRANGERS that pay for your meal, w/o even speaking to you yet. Those who happen to touch the same thing you wanted to buy and says,"Maybe it's destiny that we both love peach tea." (Winking furiously at the same time.). Guys who stand behind you in the queue and start singing,"That girl in front with the pink blouse. Bole berkenalan?". Guys who LITERALLY jump out of nowhere in front of you advertising themselves,"HELLO! NAK BERKENALAN DGN RIZAL?". Guys who walk into the ladies department following you and then turn around and ask whether it looks nice on him. Ouh my god... If I were to list everything... LOL. I'd never finish. There you go anyway. Your typical everyday psychos. Yeah rite! Hehe, but if you observe properly, most of the time, they are accompanied by friends, otherwise they wouldn't dare do such things.
I'm sorry if I offend anybody la u guys. :). Most of these guys are actually my good friends right now. It's always good to have somthing to hold against them, if they ever piss you off kan, kan, kan. hehe. Just bring up their embrassing incident. LOL. Some of you read my blog and some of you don't, but hey... this entry is just for fun. And you all know you do silly things for girls. It's the hormones. We all have it. Just keep it in your pants ok? :)
Only God knows why me. Like I said... maybe it's the neon signboard on my head that I can't see. LOL. I'm not THAT pretty or anything... so my looks can't be the reason. Ouh well, however goofy their actions may be... I still appreciate the effort. THANK YOU for making me laugh. :). But it paid off, didn't it? U got my number right? LOL. Although their crazy antics are enough to drive me crazy... it's still kind of adorable... (GEE! who was the one complaining less than 2 mins ago?) . And they're all good-looking pe. If they were crazy and ugly, i might probably run away. But if they're cute and crazy or crazily cute, I'm STUCK like glue. LOL. Cheers! I guess my cupid knows I like cute guys with spunk and a sense of humour. Job cupid. Maybe you're not so stupid after all. Hehe. Just keep trying to aim Brad Pitt's butt k?
Cheerios, peeps! YET another weekend. SLMT NJOYZ.
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|