|
Saturday, May 10, 2008♥
So we don't have to wonder if we ever missed out on each other ♥ 8:21 AM
I'll be honest. I cannot contain my disappointment.
I feel like telling the world just EXACTLY how disappointed I am. But u see, my frenz all seem to be much engrossed in their own problems. No, no, I'm not mad at them. I understand exactly how big their problems are and how difficult it is for them at this moment of time. :). Don't worry, friends, I've got your backs covered. :). And right now, I'm gonna be there for all of you as much as I can be. No feeling sorry ass for myself. :).
He didn't come back. So ok fine. To be reasonable, the excuse is work-related. Ya...... ok. Whatever.
Luckily (or unluckily) enough, I've been SUPER SUPER bz with work lately. It's like I hardly even have time to breathe, so at least I don't have time to think about my disappointment. WORK is super frustrating this week. Not only the managers are tearing me apart into pieces... we get called in for stupid meetings, people asking me to do stuff for them that they are FULLY-capable of doing themselves, people disturbing me DESPITE knowing the fact that they know I'm busy. I'm on a short fuse this week so I may said or done things that were out of line, but REALLY... SOME PEOPLE! I don't mind mindless chatting or doing favours, but know la when to do it. Definitely NOT when I'm up to my neck with work. I really don't want to blow my fuse, but people are really testing my patience. FOR the smallest things or tasks, they keep coming to me. SERIOUSLY, surely they are fully able-bodied people who can spend 5 mins to make a phone call to POSB? And order your own stationery for your site? Do you all really need me to do this all for you guys? It's not my job, I'm not under you people. Get a handicapped sticker already lah!
SYIRAH BEAUTIFUL! Smile, DARLING! It will all be alright! Effffff to RAVINDER!!! :). U go, girl! SHAH DUDE! Chins up! Fighting2, bro! Everything will be ok! U can do it! Ur designs are gonna rock and dun doubt that for even a second! KAKAK MINDAH & HAMDI! Cheer up! These sore eyes period will be over soon and all will CLEARER! :). And I wont sing 3 blind mice anymore! FARHAN DEAR! GO AND SHOW THEM WHO'S BOSS K!! DON'T LET THEIR WORDS get you down!! SEHA & NANI DARLINGS, I'm so sorry, krg... tak reply uremail and all. SUPER busy la! :). EFFF the weather! :) MR AYIN!!! Takmo stress2 k! Ur shop is up and running. And it will all be better soon! :) My dear beloved colleagues: Ash, elena, rose! JIAO YEO!!! We can do it! Heck care with B1, B2, B3, Goldfish, godfather, toad, duck, shrunk, grandmother... and whoever else! :) Crazy Qhairul! Hang on k? Rock on indonesian style! :)
I love you guys! Just keep holding on, Just stay strong. :). Coz you know I'm here for you. Altho'... I'm having some trouble keeping my temper in order these days. :)
Other than that, SALES are on! :). I just bought the starry designed tube at fox. :). I bought orangy pink. :) I thought of buying purple. It was on sale at 2 tank tops for 20% and 3 for 30% off. But I bought only one. -_-'''. hehe. Let's just say it looks better the last time I saw it. :). I've got my clothes that I bought online... -_-'''. Let's just say it's not what I expected... but it's not so bad la... I guess not. I mean it's partly my fault. I took so long to buy... that most of the things I wanted were all out of stock. Blardy hell. But I managed to get the STAR tee. But white AGAIN! I have ALOT of white clothes in my wardrobe right now.
So my purchases this week: 1) Ankle boots from City Plaza 2) A top from esprit 3) Earrings from I can't remember 4) HP Keychain from Bugis 5) PINK waterbottle from Bugis 6) 2 tees, both white, one with a black star at the chest area, the other is a "Little Miss _____" 7) Skin Toned Blouse that I really love! 8) Lipbalm from faceshop 9) Star patterned tube top from FOX. 10) Gave $100 to mum to buy her own mother's day present. (I learnt my lesson from previous disasterous mother's day's prezzies.) 11) Bonia handbag for NENEK cute. :). For mother's day.
HEY BIG SPENDER! Haha. And I still have yet to buy those adorable flats from BATA. :). Looking forward to buying it next week. :). I'm now aiming to get BONIA wallets and clutch. Damn nice la. The bags range now are damn nice oso la but I think I'll let the older generation have them. BONIA bags are so THEM. Hehe. I'm going after Carlo Rino and GUESS bags now. Hehe. How I wished $$$$ fell from the sky.
Seha, Nani, Syirah and me have BEEN CRAVING to eat at west coast and secret recipe!! ARGH! BILE! OK2, krg, TGU AKU DPT LESEN KRETE K! WAHAHAHAAHA! Then lebih senang kite nak gie mane2 nak makan... SMPI ke thailand pon bole... :).
Btw, I'm going to Batam on the 26th... or wait... isit 25th.... I really can't remember... But it's a one day trip and I'm looking forward to shopping yet again! hehe! So anyone wanna kirim t-shirts?! SUPER cheap there. Let me noe. I'll help u buy with comission! Keke! Need $$$ to support my shopping habit! Just kidding la. :)
HEY, btw, anyone know of lobangs to make EXTRA $$$, let me know k? I'll be happy to consider. Especially if it helps my potential in events/ tourism/ admin industry. But menial work is welcome as well. :)
Hmmm... I've already started planning with Ash. We plan to order Victoria's Secret Clothes Online from US. However the exchange rate and the shipping fee is abit of a heartache to me... so if you guys know of any local stores or online shops that sell Victoria's Secret clothes, do let us know ok? I've joined Multiply solely bcoz Nani said there are alot of branded stuff on offer there. :). Yay2!
I'm in search of nice stuff, but the more savings I can get the better. :). So anyone! Let me know k, if there are AWESOME online shops out there! Let me know where I can get the good stuff for less! Let me know where I can find good food & cute waiters! hehe! Let me noe K!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|