<body>
intoxicated with you
you make me fly, you make me high
i wana spend every night in your arms
baby, everyday, breathing your love.
Friday, May 30, 2008♥
that's just the way the cookie crumbles ♥ 8:17 AM


Excuse me, but I feel a bit more optimistic today than I normally would. :). Optimistic about what? Well, about pretty much everything. Maybe today looks a lot brighter, cause no day could possibly be worse than yesterday. Boy, was I pissed yesterday. LOL.

OK. Updates:-

Batam Trip - Although on the outside, I looked cool, calm and collected, truth was I was like a kid in a candy store. I LOVED IT. There my sister was in ouh-so-beautiful thailand and here I was like a nut going ga-ga over Batam. I love the keropok shop, I love that the toilet was scary but clean, I love the smell of the kek lapis shop, I love the cheap-ness, I love the nasi padang! Ouh gosh! I couldn't stop taking pics. And can u believe it? I only took 2 pics of myself out of 40 pics. I must be mad. Ok, basically I would reccommend batam trips to shopaholics. It's cheap, really. Only that u have to be good at maths, tahan the ferry ride and tahan the lack of cute guys. :). If I knew, I would changed more money and brought along a luggage bag. hehe!

The return of the sister - OK. OK. I admit. The stuff u bought this time round was nice. Fine2. I admit, I underestimated my own sister's shopping abilities. But I still think that you were lucky bcoz your gay friends went with you. Wahaha. Thailand looks beautiful (in the pictures at least). And insyallah, I will get to go to Thailand at the end this year! Wheee! Shopping lagi!!! :)

GSS (Great Singapore Sale) - The GSS has kicked off for quite some time now.... and I feel sad... CAUSE IT'S NOT YET PAY DAY! ARGH. Hykell has offered to bring me shopping. But why would I do that?! I'll only feel obligated to be nice to you after that and well, that's not very "sincere" isit? Whatever. I'll shop with my own $$$, thank you very much.

WORK- ARGH, ARGH, ARGH!

MEN - ARGH, ARGH, ARGH! :). Honestly, stop trying to put me in some kind of guilt trip k? Geez, all this threatening to commit suicide and shit. I really don't appreciate getting threatened and certainly don't appreciate getting blamed for your suicide attempts. It's really childish. And the fact that u talk about suicide makes me even more turned off. How could you possibly think you could twist my finger by using emotional blackmail? ::NEWSFLASH:: it's not working!!!

EYEBROW THREADING - LOVE IT! I guess it's been such a long time since my last eyebrow threading and now, I'm already planning my next visit to the shop. Hhehe. Me & Ash oredi plan to eat seafood at the race course road when we go there again! :). and yup, i love banana leaf apolo. So sseeeeddappp!

EXTORTION - Me & Rose are becoming heavyweight champions in extorting from our fellow managers & supervisors. Hehe. Let's see... we've got Muthu & Kumar belanja-ing us muthu's curry, Goldfish is belanja-ing us seafood, Benny is belanja-ing us at raffles marina country club, ouhmitofuh owes us dinner. Hehe. We've got our dinners covered for at least a month.

People have been saying that I'm glowing and I look like I'm in love. LOL. Really?! Well, the apple dropped very far from the tree.


your crazy touch, the strangest rush






DISCLAIMER♥
Hey!
you've setting your foot on damn-percious.blogspot.com
and you must know that I TAKE IN CHARGE HERE
HATERS,
get outta here! BYE-BYE!


love
a tale of love



PROFILE♥

tequiLa
02031988
U can't hold me down coz'I'm FREE

i love ahmad rafiq♥
clubber,slacker, &beach bum
Im a sucker shopaholic
for persistent sales people & influential commericals

& if you look like brad pitt
give me your number yeah?
hehe. <3


TAGBOARD♥



LINKS♥

| adi< | arkangel | asyraf | ayun | azlan | chai ping | ekal | fifi | fiQah | furTee | idah | immie | jason | juni | kar-ling | kar-ling's Shop | khaikal | lee | piz | maya | meliaqiz | nora | naaz | shahida | shermin | fiza | riyan | tashima |

ARCHIVES♥

| September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009

CREDITS♥

Designer: namirawr
Basecodes: The-curtaincall
Others: Blogger | Blogskins | Cbox