|
Monday, May 12, 2008♥
♥ 2:25 PM
This will be my 2nd entry for today. OH NO, right? keke!
Just wanna do a shoutout to my friends who are feeling too down in the dumps to tag at my blog! *hehe. can see all the guilty faces blushing in shame and bowing their heads down in shame.* YES! U've been neglecting me, me, me & ME!
Keke. No la, no la... :). Just wanted to give words of encouragement. :). I'll try to be there for everybody k?! Don't why it's such a bad period of time for everybody. Don't worry k! U all can do it! U are not alone!! I'm with you!! My phone is always switched on for midnight chats, provided I'm still awake. hehe! If not, Leave me a msg and I'll reply as soon as I can k?
Just remember, my friends, that God does not give us challenges that HE thinks we cannot overcome. He only gives us the challenges that HE knows we can get thru. Nobody said we had to do it alone. There always someone around who is willing to help. It just depends whether you are willing to put your pride to ask for help. Nobody knows how we feel inside. Not if we don't tell them.
And don't ever let suicide be an option. It's a selfish act, the easy way out. Death is not such an easy option, if it was a solution to problems, don't you think doctors would have given it a prescription by now? Death ends your pain on earth, but not in your after-life. Death ends your pain... BUT did you ever sit down and think about your loved ones? How would they feel that you were willing to leave them just like that?! Without even thinking about the ones you left behind? THAT'S selfish. IF U HAD ANY IDEA of how much losing a person to death hurts, then you wouldn't EVEN think about suicide. SUICIDE = SELFISH = COWARDICE.
SO I AM PROUD OF MY FRIENDS WHO FACED THEIR PROBLEMS HEAD ON AND STILL SMILE EVERYDAY! *APPLAUSE* :). You have noo idea how proud I am of you guys! I'm unbelievably fucking proud of you! LOL. U ALL ARE EXTREMELY STRONG PEOPLE! :)
HAVE A NICE DAY, PROBLEMATIC FRIENDS!! Hehe. You know I fucking love you all!!! :). Hehehe!
your crazy touch, the strangest rush
|